Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Is any possible way to make your steam group with lots of members quickly?

Post New Thread Reply   

akrobatasparasiutas
Old 07-14-2015 , 09:13   Is any possible way to make your steam group with lots of members quickly?
Reply With Quote #1

Hi there,
Maybe someone could tell me , is any possible way to make your steam group with lots of members?I'm able to INVEST a lot of MONEY for it.
Now i'm gonna crazy about this thing , because it's vital for me , i very need a big steam group for my game project in ORDER to make adverts , competitions , etc...
There are somewhat steam groups with lots of members , but i don't think that it's possible to buy them from their owners.
So please , if anyone knows good way how to spend money and get lots of membes in your steam group quickly - write.
No matter how much it would costs
Kia
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-14-2015 , 11:09   Re: Is any possible way to make your steam group with lots of members quickly?
Reply With Quote #2

If you give me $100.000 I may think of doing it. /s
Old 07-14-2015 , 11:57   Re: Is any possible way to make your steam group with lots of members quickly?
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by akrobatasparasiutas View Post
Hi there,
Maybe someone could tell me , is any possible way to make your steam group with lots of members?I'm able to INVEST a lot of MONEY for it.
Now i'm gonna crazy about this thing , because it's vital for me , i very need a big steam group for my game project in ORDER to make adverts , competitions , etc...
There are somewhat steam groups with lots of members , but i don't think that it's possible to buy them from their owners.
So please , if anyone knows good way how to spend money and get lots of membes in your steam group quickly - write.
No matter how much it would costs
Please, do not do such stupid thing. Just create the group, make a nice page with great details and ask people to read, join and share the word. Don't go send invites with programs/webscripts, its a real pain when we get flood of invites. I never accept them. But a good and clean way to get members, is opening a gaming community, turn it big, then people will join by themselves.
Old 07-14-2015 , 14:06   Re: Is any possible way to make your steam group with lots of members quickly?
Reply With Quote #4

Lol is there anything you haven't tried to solve by throwing money at people?

Last edited by Miu; 07-14-2015 at 14:10.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 07-14-2015 , 20:26   Re: Is any possible way to make your steam group with lots of members quickly?
Reply With Quote #5

Buying people to be members of your group LOLOLOLOL.
Old 07-15-2015 , 03:15   Re: Is any possible way to make your steam group with lots of members quickly?
Reply With Quote #6

This guy is a stupid troll who also posted similar trash on the sourcemod scripting forums. Move along people, nothing to see here.
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2015 , 16:05   Re: Is any possible way to make your steam group with lots of members quickly?
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by akrobatasparasiutas View Post
I'm able to INVEST a lot of MONEY for it.
How much is "a lot"?