Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D2 & L4D] Hunter Training Map Multiplayer Enabler

Post New Thread Reply   

eyeonus
Old 10-09-2010 , 01:20   Re: [L4D2 & L4D] Hunter Training Map Multiplayer Enabler
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by placenta View Post
You need to change the command line "sb_all_bot_team" to "sb_all_bot_game"
This command has been changed, and the plugin dont work anymore.

I downloaded the .sp file and modified all the "..._team" to "..._game" and it works now, but the map spams the console with "Unkown command: sb_all_bot_team". It's not a problem, but its annoying.
Actually, it can't be replaced, because it's still the same command on L4D1, so replacing it breaks it on L4D. So what really need to happen is that the map and the plugin do both, and I need to fix that spamming.
McFlurry
Veteran Member
Old 10-09-2010 , 14:00   Re: [L4D2 & L4D] Hunter Training Map Multiplayer Enabler
Reply With Quote #42

Create a value based on game 1 = l4d2 0 = l4d, determined by GetGameFolderName then create a simple switch()
whenever sb_all_bot_game/sb_all_bot_team is going to be used.
Old 10-10-2010 , 00:15   Re: [L4D2 & L4D] Hunter Training Map Multiplayer Enabler
Reply With Quote #43

Actually, I just added the L4D2 command to the list. Considering that when the command that doesn't exist is called, all that happens is an "unknown command" message, it doesn't really need to be checked, especially since there's no way to do that in the map, so the wrong command is GOING to get called regardless.

In other news, the plugin and the map have been updated, so they both should work fine in L4D2.