Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

TF2Items - Items with custom attributes.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 03-11-2010 , 13:07   Re: [EXTENSION] TF2Items

Have a free gift:
Code:
"45"	// tf_weapon_scattergun
{
	"quality"	"3"
	"level"		"10"

"1"		"44 ; 1.0"
	"2"		"6 ; 0.5"
	"3"		"45 ; 1.2"
	"4"		"1 ; 0.9"
	"5"		"3 ; 0.4"
	"6"		"43 ; 1.0"
}
There is a complete list of the default ones here.
Old 03-17-2010 , 15:31   Re: [EXTENSION] TF2Items

Is there a way to find the item index for the weapon a player is currently using?

I have used this extension to make two different tf_weapon_rocketlauncher weapons, so I can't go by classname to identify them.
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 03-17-2010 , 16:07   Re: [EXTENSION] TF2Items

You can't use the item index either, it's still the same as the original.
I'll look into this over the weekend, but basically you will need to use GetPlayerWeaponSlot to get the entity, then there is a netprop for the level, quality, etc. just use a unique value of one for each weapon, m_iLevel is probably the best.

I make no guarantees to the quality of this post, it's very late. If you are lucky I'll revise it tomorrow
Old 03-21-2010 , 13:17   Re: [EXTENSION] TF2Items

Just pushed 1.3.1, it contains the bot fixes I worked on last month (but forgot about 'till now ) along with some natives for Equipping and Removing Wearables, so as to avoid requiring SDKCalls.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:54
(NW)Shane O' D
This message has been deleted by (NW)Shane O' D.
(NW)Shane O' D
BANNED
Old 03-29-2010 , 10:56   Re: [EXTENSION] TF2Items (1.3.1)

Why was i banned from #tf2items?
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 03-29-2010 , 11:15   Re: [EXTENSION] TF2Items (1.3.1)

Since the LSS forums are down and I can't get hold of that delightful piece of C code you wanted compiled, I've removed the ban that covered your IP range.

In response to your deleted post, this is the internet, not a court of law. Any OP in the channel is free to ban and unban (or anything else within their power) as they wish. Irrefutable proof is not a requirement.

In tf2items related news, the next manager plugin is starting to shape up, and looking goooood.
Old 03-29-2010 , 11:25   Re: [EXTENSION] TF2Items (1.3.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
Since the LSS forums are down and I can't get hold of that delightful piece of C code you wanted compiled, I've removed the ban that covered your IP range.

In response to your deleted post, this is the internet, not a court of law. Any OP in the channel is free to ban and unban (or anything else within their power) as they wish. Irrefutable proof is not a requirement.

In tf2items related news, the next manager plugin is starting to shape up, and looking goooood.
Um...I can't deny that i asked for that to be compiled.
However, That was months ago and I dont think it would be a good idea to get anymore. Also, the code they compiled didnt work..
I think they just hex edited it in
alinayg
Old 04-02-2010 , 23:37   Re: [EXTENSION] TF2Items (1.3.1)

I's there anyway to make Non-Unlock able weapons, Community weapons(7) because I know you would have to know the default attributes for them.

Also, Just wondering if it's possiable to give the Community weapons or anyweapons the Community weapons sparkle as see in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsstND8K_yI

Thanks a lot!
Old 04-03-2010 , 03:00   Re: [EXTENSION] TF2Items (1.3.1)

If you don't add any attributes they wont get edited and will be default, it's the same with the level/quality.

However, if you want the sparkle that is on community weapons, you do need to add an attribute, index 134, value 4. This will required copying in the default attributes for all the weapons .

To answer your question about voogru's dodgeball flamethrower, the comic explosion effect you asked about is attribute index 134, value 3. It is only in a visible position on a few weapons however ,also you cannot have two particle effects on the same weapon, so this cannot be used with the community sparkles.
Old 04-03-2010 , 04:39   Re: [EXTENSION] TF2Items (1.3.1)

How would i go about getting all the default attributes for the weapons, i wouldn't mind going through them all and setting it up. Just need the know how.

I know you listed a lot of the unlockables, none of the recent ones, how did you get them? So i can get them for the regular weapons to make them "community weps" with the sparkle/explosion.

Thanks a lot!