Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

AMXx EntMod/Stripper2 Update

Post New Thread Reply   

commonbullet
Veteran Member
Old 07-31-2006 , 01:43   Re: AMXx EntMod/Stripper2 Update
Reply With Quote #171

I guess she's away from forums for a while.
I needed stripper2 functions working for my new plugin. I'll have to find an alternative.
Send a message via ICQ to commonbullet Send a message via MSN to commonbullet
JCobra
Old 07-31-2006 , 02:00   Re: AMXx EntMod/Stripper2 Update
Reply With Quote #172

Botman's if you have a user on fileplanet or whatever it's called.
Send a message via AIM to JCobra
he11raiser1987
Old 10-16-2006 , 14:38   Re: AMXx EntMod/Stripper2 Update
Reply With Quote #173

Ok entmod is working but the commands are not can some plz help me been trying to get this striaght for 3 days now. contact me at [email protected]

AIM:grumpy3432003
Drek
Old 01-06-2007 , 09:50   Re: AMXx EntMod/Stripper2 Update
Reply With Quote #174

If you are having problems with the following error when you are using the Stripper2 functionality, and a following server crash on client connect, I have found a solution:

Code:
steamclient.cpp (371) : Assertion Failed: pClientPipe->BWriteAndReadResult( buf, bufRet )
steamclient.cpp (373) : Assertion Failed: bufRet.TellPut() == ( sizeof(HSteamUser) + sizeof(uint8) )
I experienced these same errors with the Metamod Stripper2, and the solution to that problem was to put the Stripper2 Metamod plugin at the top of the plugins.ini list. However, changing the order of AMXX plugins doesn't seem to have any effect. However, the Stripper2 functionality in this plugin uses the FakeMeta module, and the modules list in AMXX is essentially another Metamod plugins.ini, so order will matter, just as it does with the Metamod plugins.ini file. So what I did was uncomment the FakeMeta module, and put it at the top of the modules list, and hey presto the error and the crashing went away. Hope someone finds this information useful.
Vanudomination
BANNED
Old 01-11-2007 , 14:26   Re: AMXx EntMod/Stripper2 Update
Reply With Quote #175

I know her in real life, im sorry to tell you people but...

She died on 5/1/05

She was hit by a car.

=(

I went to her funeral.

Last edited by Vanudomination; 01-11-2007 at 14:28.
Send a message via AIM to Vanudomination Send a message via MSN to Vanudomination Send a message via Yahoo to Vanudomination
Drek
Old 01-11-2007 , 14:48   Re: AMXx EntMod/Stripper2 Update
Reply With Quote #176

I hope that what you are saying isn't true, but at this point I have no reason to doubt you, and I know she hasn't been around for a long time - in fact I see her last post was April 28, 2005, and I see that was also the last post she made on these forums. I'm sorry for your loss, she was a special person, and I'm certain she was a certifiable genius. She has been missed.
Greentryst
WHAT MORE DO THEY WANT?!
Old 01-14-2007 , 15:22   Re: AMXx EntMod/Stripper2 Update
Reply With Quote #177

she died? shit, I'd better tell her to stop talking on IRC and get back in her coffin

oh and Vanudomination you're banned for a different topic but you're double banned for this post
Send a message via ICQ to Greentryst Send a message via AIM to Greentryst Send a message via MSN to Greentryst Send a message via Yahoo to Greentryst Send a message via Skype™ to Greentryst
Lord_Destros
Veteran Member
Old 01-16-2007 , 09:29   Re: AMXx EntMod/Stripper2 Update
Reply With Quote #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
I hope that what you are saying isn't true, but at this point I have no reason to doubt you, and I know she hasn't been around for a long time - in fact I see her last post was April 28, 2005, and I see that was also the last post she made on these forums. I'm sorry for your loss, she was a special person, and I'm certain she was a certifiable genius. She has been missed.
Considerring she released MemoryX the day before yesterday one would think not...........damn ghosts............
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros
Drek
Old 01-16-2007 , 12:43   Re: AMXx EntMod/Stripper2 Update
Reply With Quote #179

All right, give me a lollipop and call me a sucker... I'm glad you're not dead Twilight, and I'm glad the idiot that posted you were got banned... Obviously that kid has never had anyone close to him die or he wouldn't think it was so funny... And I take back all the nice things I said, you're only supposed to say nice things when people are dead... ;)

Last edited by Drek; 01-17-2007 at 19:42.
Lord_Destros
Veteran Member
Old 01-17-2007 , 00:54   Re: AMXx EntMod/Stripper2 Update
Reply With Quote #180

Yet you can talk trash while alive?
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros