Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)

Post New Thread Reply   

databomb
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2016 , 08:13   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2651

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuksieno123 View Post
have some error in Sm Hosties

Dodgeball : no one get a decoy

shot for shot : you have more bullets and than both player

and there are some more laggs is there another version or how can i fixx that thanks for help
Hi shuksieno123,

For dodgeball LR, there are no decoy grenades. There are flashbangs with the flash removed. CS:S does not have decoy grenades and we didn't see a need to change the method for CS:GO since flashbangs seemed like a good choice. Why were you expecting decoy grenades?

Shot for Shot, there are only two players in the LR. If you have more bullets than both LR players, that is perfectly fine and normal game behavior. It also doesn't matter how many bullets LR participants have because Hosties tracks who took the last shot and punishes cheaters who shoot twice in a row.

The plugin is not known to cause any lagging behavior, so this is most likely due to low CPU resource availability on your server or constrained network conditions.

You can find the newest version on the first post linked to the GitHub. If you're using CS:GO then you should use the branch here: https://github.com/dataviruset/sm-ho...cope-Crash-Fix

Last edited by databomb; 05-18-2016 at 08:14.
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2016 , 09:53   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2652

Quote:
Originally Posted by databomb View Post
Code:
L 05/18/2016 - 00:42:10: [SM] Native "SetEntPropEnt" reported: Entity 1 (1) is invalid
L 05/18/2016 - 00:42:10: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "sm_hosties.smx":
L 05/18/2016 - 00:42:10: [SM]   [0]  Line 206, /home/travis/build/dataviruset/sm-hosties/addons/sourcemod/scripting/include/lastrequest.inc::SetFirstPerson()
L 05/18/2016 - 00:42:10: [SM]   [1]  Line 1317, addons/sourcemod/scripting/hosties/lastrequest.sp::CleanupLastRequest()
L 05/18/2016 - 00:42:10: [SM]   [2]  Line 1013, addons/sourcemod/scripting/hosties/lastrequest.sp::LastRequest_PlayerDeath()
It's starting to look more and more like a plugin conflict. The MyJailbreak has a lot of calls to strip weapons and some slaying in there as well, both of which would cause the two errors you saw here. The game is being artificially changed in a way that Hosties did not anticipate and causing errors.
hi, Im the author of MyJailbreak.
MyJB strips weapon only on round begin. If is a EventDay last request is disabled.
Im not sure how the weapon striping should affected the last request.
The slaying you talk about is for the "Gun Plan Prevention" which is disabled on last request. :/
Thirdperson & firstperson only will set on EventDays, when Last request is disabled :/

On my testserver, i dont hav conficts with any last request or hosties...

If you can point to a confict, or give me hints to make it more compatible, i would be happy.

edit: today i've got the same error as above, but can't reprocedure this. Need some futher testing. Any suggestions are welcome!

Last edited by shanapu; 05-18-2016 at 17:42.
weeeishy
Old 05-19-2016 , 00:34   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2653

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post
edit: today i've got the same error as above, but can't reprocedure this. Need some futher testing. Any suggestions are welcome!
It seems very random, today I couldn't find the error in my logs. I've tried the steps databomb gave me but I didn't get it.
Old 05-19-2016 , 07:45   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2654

Not sure why MyJailbreak is doing so much of the weapon handling when it looks like the Hosties code. Anyway, I have identified a definite plugin conflict here:
https://github.com/shanapu/MyJailbre...eapons.sp#L425
MyJailbreak plugin is not checking if the CT is in a LR before stripping and replacing weapons which could cause the first plugin conflict in Shot4Shot.

Part of this is Hosties' fault for not having a robust enough API but in this case there is an API call that exists for if a client is in a LR and it should be used here.
Old 05-20-2016 , 16:57   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2655

Quote:
...Not sure why MyJailbreak is doing so much of the weapon handling when it looks like the Hosties code. ...
sorry, dont understand what you mean.

Quote:
... Anyway, I have identified a definite plugin conflict here:
https://github.com/shanapu/MyJailbre...eapons.sp#L425
MyJailbreak plugin is not checking if the CT is in a LR before stripping and replacing weapons which could cause the first plugin conflict in Shot4Shot...
hmmm... how could this conflict? the weapon menu only strips weapon when it give a new weapon which is only availble some seconds on roundstart, far away from a lr. All weapons strips are only on roundstart, except one, on catch&freeze on roundend(lr disabled).

All parts of hosties & MyJailbreak working good together. No Problems ingame, except the error above. At least for me.
Quote:
Part of this is Hosties' fault for not having a robust enough API but in this case there is an API call that exists for if a client is in a LR and it should be used here.
I allready check for LR if it is nessasary. Like in the gun plant prevention part.
https://github.com/shanapu/MyJailbre...arden.sp#L2799

Last edited by shanapu; 05-20-2016 at 16:58.
chugge
Old 06-10-2016 , 05:36   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2656

Hello! i got problems with this command:

// Setting for muting terrorists automatically: 0 - disable, 1 - terrorists are muted the first few seconds of a round, 2 - terrorists are muted when they die, 3 - both
// -
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "3.000000"
sm_hosties_mute "3"

When i activate it it doesnt mute in the beginning of the round but it mute dead players. Anyone know why it is like that??
it works when i got sm_hosties_mute "1" but then dead players can still talk

Last edited by chugge; 06-10-2016 at 05:39.
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 06-10-2016 , 07:43   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2657

Hi chugge, the code looks good, so it could be a configuration issue so post your hosties config and we'll take a look. Also, when are you changing the sm_hosties_mute convar? And post the console output of "sm_who" when you are testing this.
Old 06-13-2016 , 10:36   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2658

Players get slapped on gun toss, reason: CTs are not allowed to drop guns.
Another bug, when there are 2 CTs, and T wins a LR against the first CT, the 2nd CT will get slayed for interrupting the LR.
KissLick
Veteran Member
Old 06-13-2016 , 14:06   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2659

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3D w0LF View Post
Players get slapped on gun toss, reason: CTs are not allowed to drop guns.
Do you have some CT weapon drop punish plugin installed?

> No help through PM, make a topic.
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 06-13-2016 , 14:43   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2660

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissLick View Post
Do you have some CT weapon drop punish plugin installed?
as far as I know he is using MyJailbreak which includes a gun drop prevention, BUT this is disabled on last request :/ ?

https://github.com/shanapu/MyJailbre...sp#L3018-L3028
https://github.com/shanapu/MyJailbre...sp#L2928-L2936