Raised This Month: $90 Target: $400
 22% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
lemonpie
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2018
Old 03-07-2018 , 21:57   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2841

Hey there I have all the dependencies to compile hostie but I get this error and i wont compile.
hosties/rule.sp(66) expected token ";", but found "-identifier-"
and it wont give me a .smx file
lemonpie is offline
Ultralord
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2008
Old 05-11-2018 , 16:56   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2842

sm plugins info sm_hosties
Filename: sm_hosties.smx
Title: SM_Hosties v2 (Hosties/jailbreak plugin for SourceMod)
Author: databomb & dataviruset & comando
Version: 2.3.0
URL: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=108810
Status: running
Timestamp: 06/28/2017 00:13:02


For some reason i use sm_hosties_mute "3" but when map start i see that cvar is "0" without a reason also on cfg is "3" does anyone know why?
Ultralord is offline
Bez_z
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2018
Old 07-28-2018 , 15:56   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2843


Hey, So I got this problem with SM_Hosties v2, I am pretty new to all this so if anyone can help me out that would be great. As you can see, the top 3 lines after me joining the server are not very accurate, the first line is fine, the second line has no text & the 3rd line tells me that microphones will be enabled after 1 second when it is supposed to say 30. Can someone please tell me where I can edit the time for whih microphones will be enabled & how can I edit the '[SM]'

Also the only commands which seem to work are only !lr, !checkplayers & !rules. Why is this?


Last of all, why can I not exit out of the !rules tab, when I type in !rules and press enter... the rules pop out but I am unable to close them, it does say "press 0 to exit" but does not

If anyone can help I will really appreciate it, thank you so much.
Bez_z is offline
shanapu
Veteran Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .de
Old 07-28-2018 , 16:42   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2844

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bez_z View Post
[IMG]
Hey, So I got this problem with SM_Hosties v2, I am pretty new to all this so if anyone can help me out that would be great. As you can see, the top 3 lines after me joining the server are not very accurate, the first line is fine, the second line has no text & the 3rd line tells me that microphones will be enabled after 1 second when it is supposed to say 30.
I would say there is a problem with a bad translations file.
Translations most time made by the community, not by the author self. So there could be sometimes mistakes.
The blank line#2 is this: https://github.com/dataviruset/sm-ho...hrases.txt#L69 this translation is missing
The time line#3 is this: https://github.com/dataviruset/sm-ho...rases.txt#L293 this translation seems good on github.
Looks like on your screenshot is a {1] instead {1}. check the translation file on your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bez_z View Post
Also the only commands which seem to work are only !lr, !checkplayers & !rules. Why is this?
These are the main and most used commands. Other commands are admin only or not implemented. What commands you missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bez_z View Post
[IMG]
Last of all, why can I not exit out of the !rules tab, when I type in !rules and press enter... the rules pop out but I am unable to close them, it does say "press 0 to exit" but does not

If anyone can help I will really appreciate it, thank you so much.
It's a bug. This is fixed in beta branch at github.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bez_z View Post
Can someone please tell me where I can edit the time for whih microphones will be enabled & how can I edit the '[SM]'
you have to edit this line https://github.com/dataviruset/sm-ho...osties.inc#L27 and compile the plugin again.

hope I could help ya!
__________________
free software
coding

Last edited by shanapu; 07-28-2018 at 16:43.
shanapu is offline
Bez_z
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2018
Old 07-28-2018 , 16:55   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2845

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post
I would say there is a problem with a bad translations file.
Translations most time made by the community, not by the author self. So there could be sometimes mistakes.
The blank line#2 is this: https://github.com/dataviruset/sm-ho...hrases.txt#L69 this translation is missing
The time line#3 is this: https://github.com/dataviruset/sm-ho...rases.txt#L293 this translation seems good on github.
Looks like on your screenshot is a {1] instead {1}. check the translation file on your server.



These are the main and most used commands. Other commands are admin only or not implemented. What commands you missing?



It's a bug. This is fixed in beta branch at github.


you have to edit this line https://github.com/dataviruset/sm-ho...osties.inc#L27 and compile the plugin again.

hope I could help ya!
The commands which I am unable to use are:
!commands
!checkguns
!control
!hostiles

Thank you for the help, I really appreciate it ;)
Bez_z is offline
shanapu
Veteran Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: .de
Old 07-29-2018 , 08:17   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2846

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bez_z View Post
The commands which I am unable to use are:
!commands
!checkguns
!control
!hostiles
Thank you for the help, I really appreciate it ;)
These are no commands of the official sm_hosties.
When you saw them on a server, these commands most likely comes from another plugin or an edited version.
__________________
free software
coding
shanapu is offline
Robin955
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Old 10-27-2018 , 09:56   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2847

Cant pick up deagle again after i throw it regardless of the settings i use, tried all many times. sometimes can pick it up but not always. annyone knows an sp edit?
PHP Code:
 // Enable LR Gun Toss: 0 - disable, 1 - enable
// -
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_hosties_lr_gt_enable "1"

// Deagle marking (requires sm_hosties_lr_gt_mode 1): 0 - markers straight up where the deagles land, 1 - markers starting where the deagle was dropped ending at the deagle landing point
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_hosties_lr_gt_markers "0"

// Displays a distance meter: 0 - do not display, 1 - display
// -
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_hosties_lr_gt_meter "1"

// How Gun Toss will be played: 0 - no double-dropping checking, deagle gets 7 ammo at start, 1 - double dropping check, deagle gets 7 ammo on drop, colouring of deagles, deagle markers
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_hosties_lr_gt_mode "0" 

Last edited by Robin955; 11-01-2018 at 03:04.
Robin955 is offline
Xorinaes
New Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Old 10-27-2018 , 14:58   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2848

Is there any way to ONLY have the last request component? I don't really need all the custom banners, sounds, rebel functionality and stuff, and as far as I can see there's no plugin that would only add last requests.
Xorinaes is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 02-17-2019 , 09:55   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)
Reply With Quote #2849

Development of this plugin even stopped?
__________________
ABOUT-ME
Owner ZK Servidores

paulo_crash is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to paulo_crash
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 13:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode