Albanian Zombie
Old 04-24-2014 , 10:51   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #21

Dont know....
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 04-24-2014 , 11:06   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #22

now you know ! all those UFOs, lights, stuff, are from some governaments.

ps. sometimes I'm incomprehensible like in my previous posts here, and generally wait for the receptive person to show a certain awakening before to talk about the truth, even if the truth is elsewhere.
Old 04-24-2014 , 11:11   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #23

Confusion Art if your "job"
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 04-24-2014 , 14:58   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #24

thanks, but no. the confusion art is when I make people (who try to mess with me in what's called real life) acting and talking like what I want, to manipulate them like actors into a theater, while making fun of the situation.
but I was on-topic. everything that people know about illuminati are from illuminati themselves, to make people thinking that they are ingenious, like .. "look, today I saw the Eye in CZ:DS. damn it, they are everywhere".

the reality is there are real hidden codes. sometimes you need to have a certain knowledge in some topics to understand what's about. other times they give the answers (about UFOs for example) but it's too flagrant to be noticed.
why in movies ? because it's the best way to spread informations. just notice some movie charcaters names or initials, words written on walls, cars, everywhere.. forget the Eye, search for something else: religious and historical stuff, the incoming WW3, etc. .. believe me or not, but I found the exact explanation of my two in one theme (username/picture) into a movie.

to stay in-topic: even if aliens exist, they should be different than what they are showing, and the most strange is that those supposed aliens may be some unknown creatures living in this planet and called genies.
Old 04-24-2014 , 17:19   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #25

ANTICHRISTUS is a professional at writing many words without actually saying anything at all. #nodaysoff
Old 04-24-2014 , 17:38   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #26

I don't explain such stuff in public and for everyone. many people will resist and fight just to stay living in illusion (the Matrix).

about genies, a friend knows a lot about them. that's him who told me about the "technology transfer" to humans.
Old 04-24-2014 , 19:16   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #27

Alliens, alliens everywhere.

I believe that there are life in another planets, far or close, i have no idea. If they are more inteligent, i have no idea. If they can come this planet? Possibly. If we are controled by them? Unlikely. There is even a theory that we are is some test created by humans, advanced technology from the future. Could it be? Unlikely, but possibly. What i believe is that the truth isnt something that we can find, we can create our own truth or believe in other people's truth.

A big friend told me once for watch matrix, i tell you the same. Sometimes you prefer to live in the lie, because the truth can be too painful.
Old 04-24-2014 , 20:08   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
Alliens, alliens everywhere.
they may exist, but all this propaganda about UFOs is totally false.
Quote:
A big friend told me once for watch matrix, i tell you the same. Sometimes you prefer to live in the lie, because the truth can be too painful.
family, friends, neighbours, community.. and what if everything is fake ? these are the aliens, this is the truth !
Old 04-24-2014 , 20:49   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firippu View Post
ANTICHRISTUS is a professional at writing many words without actually saying anything at all. #nodaysoff
LOL, this is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTICHRISTUS View Post
I don't explain such stuff in public and for everyone. many people will resist and fight just to stay living in illusion (the Matrix).

about genies, a friend knows a lot about them. that's him who told me about the "technology transfer" to humans.
So why aren't your speculations wrong?
Old 04-24-2014 , 21:25   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #30

ANTICHRISTUS... Why I'm not surprised(at all) to see you here?!... I was right about you! You're a fucking genius who needs guidance, a master to show you the direction to go even further into the deepest abyss of unholy and forbidden knowledge.
Yes, there are "aliens(spirits of the ancient)" and demons (like me) here on earth. Regular people on regular bodies, possesed by ancient beings(demon means emulation). This was supposed to be a beatiful place until our father, true creator and OWNER got betrayed and murdered by this so called "good god" who took control and is now in charge of everything.
Hah, like the real "god" would have the need to present himself to adam(old race of men, not a person).
Earth is the seventh place of hell, the hell of illusion! Those who are trapped here are made in human meat only to suffer by the deepest torture device ever created: LOVE! You are here to feel desperate about loving people and objects who are only here to be taken away from you after show your love for it.