8% 

No MOTD in Panorama

Post New Thread Reply   

Fastmancz
Old 07-08-2018 , 17:37   Re: No MOTD in Panorama
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedimark View Post
Now - Valve Token Ban -> Autoupdate to new token.
We use other methods to block GSLT. It's not our fault, but Valve. GSLT has destroyed the entire community.

Main owner of the CMGPORTAL.CZ.
---------------------------------------
My plugins:
[CS:GO] Panorama - Timeleft
[CS:GO] JailBreak - Be quiet, please!
dedimark
Old 07-08-2018 , 17:39   Re: No MOTD in Panorama
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by micapat View Post
There're plugins to update the Valve token when banned?

People are more busy to develop plugins to bypass Valve rules than working on new fun modes .
Yes, plugin with autoupdate tokens, when ban.

0.04$ one token.
Pelipoika
Veteran Member
Old 07-08-2018 , 17:57   Re: No MOTD in Panorama
Reply With Quote #43

Goodbye

Last edited by Pelipoika; 07-08-2018 at 17:59.
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 07-08-2018 , 18:35   Re: No MOTD in Panorama
Reply With Quote #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastmancz View Post
We use other methods to block GSLT. It's not our fault, but Valve. GSLT has destroyed the entire community.
GSLT hasn't destroyed a single thing, communities are actually benefiting from GSLT's, as they make it possible for communities to move servers to new servers (e.g. IP addresses), and still be keep the user base (even the players that are either lazy or due to other reasons, unable to "follow" to the new IP address).

This is what GSLT's ("Game Server Accounts") was originally made for, when they were released in February 2014. Approximately 17 months before Valve asked community servers to stop doing the naughty things, and at the same time, they switched the "Game Server Accounts" into becoming "GSLT's".

It's really a shame that so many people are incapable of understanding the simple difference between GSLT's and the "weapon skins"/"knifes"/"[... similar things ...]" problem, and the fact that the two things has nothing directly to do with each other.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
TheWhitesmith
Old 07-08-2018 , 21:09   Re: No MOTD in Panorama
Reply With Quote #45

Well I expect from communities that rely on ads to kick players that use Panorama, if most of servers do it then theres no doubt that people will go back to the old style.

Unless Valve removes the old style in an upcoming update, then...
Old 07-09-2018 , 03:13   Re: No MOTD in Panorama
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhitesmith View Post
Well I expect from communities that rely on ads to kick players that use Panorama, if most of servers do it then theres no doubt that people will go back to the old style.

Unless Valve removes the old style in an upcoming update, then...
Yes they will be removing the old HUD. They will probably fix it prior to that as we believe it was unintentional with my sources being from one of the Valve developers.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 07-09-2018 , 03:15   Re: No MOTD in Panorama
Reply With Quote #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubricant Jam View Post
Yes they will be removing the old HUD. They will probably fix it prior to that as we believe it was unintentional with my sources being from one of the Valve developers.
A developer at Valve said the motd will be fixed? Proof?

Last edited by sneaK; 07-09-2018 at 03:16.
Fastmancz
Old 07-09-2018 , 05:23   Re: No MOTD in Panorama
Reply With Quote #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne1288 View Post
...GSLT hasn't destroyed a single thing...
So I am the main owner of the game portal CMG (2013). I have it as a registered company in the Czech Republic, I pay taxes and everything related to it. There are plenty of gaming portals who don't even have this (registered business).

I never had the need to bypass the Valve's conditions. Now I have no choice. From the marketing perspective people (players) require these things, if the server dosn't have this things, so doesn't have a chance to succeed, unfortunately.

From the year when it was introduced GSLT everything went downhill. We had 7 daily IP ban (thanks to it was a wave of criticism at Valve). We have removed all of these supposedly forbidden things. After we have received next GSLT ban, but now permanently. Everything we have thoroughly checked and we have received a permanent ban GSLT again! Without any information on the extent to which server and what exactly! On our servers, we use our models of weapons - and for that, we got the ban, why?

At that moment, I said to myself that this must stop! This bullying by the Valve must be stop. We are buying a new GSLT tokens everyday to keep our servers up. I'm ashamed of it? No. It costs a lot of money (the game CS:GO, SIM card). Valve have a lot of money out of these permanent bans GSLT.

We know all too well that the GSLT was created for profit. This stupid feature is applied on TF2, CS:S, and why? Valve has never been against modifying their games. Valve for me at the moment is one of the worst companies. Constant bans and nothing new.

The valve buries the CS:GO community and their games. We not.

Main owner of the CMGPORTAL.CZ.
---------------------------------------
My plugins:
[CS:GO] Panorama - Timeleft
[CS:GO] JailBreak - Be quiet, please!

Last edited by Fastmancz; 07-09-2018 at 05:43.
ohyeah1234
Old 07-09-2018 , 08:42   Re: No MOTD in Panorama
Reply With Quote #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedimark View Post
http://sourcebans.fakaheda.eu/sbans_....php?p=servers lol

first at all, sourcemod Devs,need to kill all servers with !knife !ws !gloves , yes with sourcemod help, i think valve not understood, all the shit servers using plugins like

"plugin_0f9828ea5fe6900981137f3c6fb9d70b" "" /* token changer (Adi) - Version 1.1.2 */
"plugin_0bdc1c30ee71d6fe54a2d931e6433400" "" /* Token Auto Updater (Pheonix) - Version 1.2.5 */

etc etc..
Lol u are hosting +100 non steam servers in cs 1.6, boosting them and manipulate with gametracker.com server listing [ https://www.gametracker.com/search/?...hipp=50#search ] u list in bunch of other countrys ur ugc.lt servers and u are crying about skins. How this make u better person. People who use skins changer also try to get people like u do with cs server boosting. Also that doens't change fact that you can block ban scans with different method =)

Last edited by ohyeah1234; 07-09-2018 at 08:47.
dedimark
Old 07-09-2018 , 09:16   Re: No MOTD in Panorama
Reply With Quote #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeah1234 View Post
Lol u are hosting +100 non steam servers in cs 1.6, boosting them and manipulate with gametracker.com server listing [ https://www.gametracker.com/search/?...hipp=50#search ] u list in bunch of other countrys ur ugc.lt servers and u are crying about skins. How this make u better person. People who use skins changer also try to get people like u do with cs server boosting. Also that doens't change fact that you can block ban scans with different method =)
what?