I'm pleased to announce the first touch-up release of AMX Mod X since our big day back in November. We've cleaned up a few things, but for the most part it's not vitally necessary that you upgrade.
You can get the new files by going to our Downloads Page
(Update: If you found CSX was replaced with CSSTATS, redownload the package again, it was an error)
The big notable changes: We've split the SQL/DBI modules off into a separate package called "SQL Modules". MySQL up to 4.0 support is still included in the default install, but for 4.1 support or MS/PG/SQLite support, you will need to download the SQL Modules package.
Also, CheesyPeteza has updated the NS module to 3.0, and evilspy has helped us optimize AMX Mod X for use with metamod-p. This begins our official "supporting" of AMX Mod X running on Metamod-p
, starting with version 20. The base packages still come with Metamod from Will Day.
Lastly, the problem of AMX Mod X crashing on pingboost was not officially resolved. It only seemed to occur on later versions of the official Metamod with pingboost levels 1 or 2. We couldn't pinpoint the problem in time, but for now, try Metamod-P
or pingboost level 3 (or none at all).
The official changelog:
AMX Mod X 1.01 (March 09, 2005)
- Updated NS module for Natural Selection 3.0.
- Added new package to maintain unsupported SQL/DBI modules.
- Added a module for SQL Lite.
- Added a tool for viewing stats (CS addon).
- Added optimizations for when using Metamod-p (evilspy).
- Added mkdir native.
- Added cs_set/get_user_armor.
- Added callfunc_begin_i and get_func_id.
- Added more client menu functionality to menufront.
- Added a new MySQL module for version 4.1.
- Updated get_stats to work with authids.
- Updated and cleaned the funcwiki. (thanks, Avalanche).
- Fixed logging bug in SDK.
- Fixed bugs with bots disconnecting.
- Fixed bugs with uninitialized players disconnecting.
- Fixed parse bug in strbreak.
- Fixed typos in config files.
- Fixed installer when using Condition-Zero.
- Fixed custom weapons in xmod stuff.
- Fixed grenade problem in CSX.
- Fixed mistakes in documentation (breaddawson).
- Fixed compiling error in adminslots (Firestorm).
- Fixed a hitzones problem with Fun.
- Snyced language files.