3% 

[CS:GO] Capture the flag 1.2

Post New Thread Reply   

M4ketech
Old 12-19-2016 , 04:38   Re: [CS:GO] Capture the flag 1.2
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bove View Post
I had some problems with Models in map plugin. I used Source Stripper instead to manually remove/add the required objects.

By the way, what gamemode settings are the best for this plugin ? Is anybody using any custom gamemode ?
Hey, can you link plugin? Weird thing, now i installed fresh install, everything worked, flags spawned itself somewhere and i can pickup them etc. But now i disabled bots and installed sourcebans++ and now i cant save flag positions and flags dosent come itself anywhere....

Casual gamemode is best way to start. Ofc you can use custom mode, but you need add many lines there and be sure you have everything there.
Bove
Old 12-19-2016 , 10:53   Re: [CS:GO] Capture the flag 1.2
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4ketech View Post
Hey, can you link plugin? Weird thing, now i installed fresh install, everything worked, flags spawned itself somewhere and i can pickup them etc. But now i disabled bots and installed sourcebans++ and now i cant save flag positions and flags dosent come itself anywhere....

Casual gamemode is best way to start. Ofc you can use custom mode, but you need add many lines there and be sure you have everything there.
This one(go to snapshots and get git125): https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=39439
I only used it to add the platform model and remove some entities like hostages, but adding the flag should also work.

However, your problem may be that the flag model is not precached/not downloaded to your computer. Also, make sure that you save the flags through !ctf menu.

Last edited by Bove; 12-19-2016 at 10:54.
Bove
Old 12-19-2016 , 11:21   Re: [CS:GO] Capture the flag 1.2
Reply With Quote #43

I have been hosting a CTF server based on this plugin for few days so far. The server is based on few popular workshop ctf maps that I have re-adjusted to work with this plugin. It also runs many modern plugins that can be seen in popular servers.

I can confirm that there is zero interest in CTF gamemode in the community of CS:GO. In few days, only few dozens of connects were made and the server record is only 3 people. It's not that people don't stay, it's that nobody is searching for the CTF server.

I agree that situation could be fixed with ALOT of advertising outside CS:GO, but at the moment I am not capable of doing that.

That's just my two cents.

Last edited by Bove; 12-19-2016 at 11:37.
RaayNoff
Old 12-28-2016 , 06:20   Re: [CS:GO] Capture the flag 1.2
Reply With Quote #44

Hi. Help me please. When I install the mod on my server, administrative rights are not working and when you open the sm_admin, it says "you do not have access to use this command." How to fix it?

I using sourcebans. In other my servers without this mod sm_admin is working.

Last edited by RaayNoff; 12-28-2016 at 06:22.
szogun
Old 01-08-2017 , 12:46   Re: [CS:GO] Capture the flag 1.2
Reply With Quote #45

Hello
I introduced language change in files that find themselves in a scripting / CTF and sent back to the server but still displays everything in English
Spyrek
Old 02-02-2017 , 08:54   Re: [CS:GO] Capture the flag 1.2
Reply With Quote #46

Is there any possible fix to display flag models when you connect to the server and download the models for the first time?
You have to reconnect to see flag models instead of big error boxes.
johnfac
Old 02-02-2017 , 11:27   Re: [CS:GO] Capture the flag 1.2
Reply With Quote #47

Can you change the models and materials of a flag? Because I needed to decompile and recompile model flag in order to make it 3 times bigger via $scale 3.0 in .qc file for using in [SM]:Conquest plugin, because default flag is too small

I mean, this size and skinflag depicted in the following link pic are perfect (maybe a 1.5 scale instead of 3.0 for CTF-only):

http://prntscr.com/e3mopw

EDIT: Never mind , I recompiled them myself as well as replaced the required textures and sounds.(Of course , I recompiled the plugin, too)

Last edited by johnfac; 02-02-2017 at 15:57.
johnfac
Old 02-02-2017 , 15:55   Re: [CS:GO] Capture the flag 1.2
Reply With Quote #48

I noticed that a dropped flag never returns after certain amount of time , unless it is picked by a same-team mate. Please , make a cfg cvar describing the return time in seconds , after the flag is dropped.
B2SX
Old 02-18-2017 , 20:36   Re: [CS:GO] Capture the flag 1.2
Reply With Quote #49

getting a big error on the flag model....
parthi
Old 02-24-2017 , 13:39   Re: [CS:GO] Capture the flag 1.2
Reply With Quote #50

Can you please make option do decrease movement speed for player who have flag ?