Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.5

Post New Thread Reply   

berni
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 06-08-2013 , 19:02   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.5
Reply With Quote #191

You can only add "addcond", specific parameters are not supported.

When people ask me "Plz" just because it's shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because it's shorter than "Yes"
powered by Core i7 3770k | 32GB DDR3 1886Mhz | 2x Vertex4 SSD Raid0
Lyrit
Old 06-11-2013 , 16:11   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.5
Reply With Quote #192

Oh... Thanks anyway.
Mehis
Old 06-30-2013 , 07:21   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.5
Reply With Quote #193

Just to warn any server that uses this plugin.

While sv_cheats is turned on, players can execute kill and explode to other players.
This does not work with sv_cheats turned off however. It will normally kill the player executing the command.

Example: kill Bot01 or explode Bot01 (Case sensitive)

Thankfully, fixing it is simple:

PHP Code:
public OnPluginStart() {

AddCommandListener(Listener_Suicide"kill");

AddCommandListener(Listener_Suicide"explode");
}

public 
Action:Listener_Suicide(client, const String:command[], argc) {
    if (
argc 0)
        return 
Plugin_Handled;

return 
Plugin_Continue;

Our server was basically attacked by somebody spamming these commands. I was able to recreate this in CSS and CSGO. Meaning that it will most likely occur in all Source games.
winged_box
Old 10-20-2013 , 13:29   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.5
Reply With Quote #194

This plugin is indeed very good at banning players who use cheat.

I'm running a L4D2 server with the points system plugin. When I bought a hunter using points I got banned immediately.

Is there anyway to make it ban players only when they are using console command and not through the buy system?
berni
Old 10-20-2013 , 14:52   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.5
Reply With Quote #195

This plugin doesn't ban, it only kicks after a few warnings if you have enabled it.
I don't know your buy system (how should I ?). There is currently no way to do actions on different commands.

When people ask me "Plz" just because it's shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because it's shorter than "Yes"
powered by Core i7 3770k | 32GB DDR3 1886Mhz | 2x Vertex4 SSD Raid0
winged_box
Old 10-27-2013 , 00:10   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.5
Reply With Quote #196

Hi berni, I sent you a pm.
Zero Alpha 2
Old 11-22-2013 , 23:34   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.5
Reply With Quote #197

Does anyone know how to enable the use of ent_fire? I am the only one who can use it for some reason despite my other admins having the same flags as me.
fallXone
Old 12-08-2013 , 00:47   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.5
Reply With Quote #198

Where can we see a list of the 200 blocked cheat commands? I am running into an issue where, I'm trying to block all cheat commands except cam_command and thirdperson_mayamode, both of which are client-side. With this plugin, cam_command doesn't get a warning, i simply receive the message "Can't use cheat command cam_command in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.," even though sv_cheats is set to 1. Any idea how i can fix this? This is for CS GO. thanks

Last edited by fallXone; 12-08-2013 at 00:47.
berni
Old 12-08-2013 , 08:53   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.5
Reply With Quote #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallXone View Post
Where can we see a list of the 200 blocked cheat commands? I am running into an issue where, I'm trying to block all cheat commands except cam_command and thirdperson_mayamode, both of which are client-side. With this plugin, cam_command doesn't get a warning, i simply receive the message "Can't use cheat command cam_command in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.," even though sv_cheats is set to 1. Any idea how i can fix this? This is for CS GO. thanks
This is not possible, since thirdperson_mayamode is a clientside command, you can either allow a client to use all clientside cheat commands or none of them. The server can't control clientside commands, it can only control whether sv_cheats is enabled for the client or not.