Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

(L4D2) Witch Attack Random

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
edwinvega86
Old 07-16-2018 , 05:32   (L4D2) Witch Attack Random
Reply With Quote #1

Hello friends. I tell you a sad story about a Witch that I could not finish. were several stormy nights on the map sacrifice tried to give some avilities wing witch I did not find any complement to do this but when it was all finished and working then trying on my local network with some friends only appeared the normal witch How do you all know him and ask me what happened to that Witch? I began to review because I realized that the witch only works in the sacrifice that was the map with which I made tests? then it would never have worked if I had tried another map. since my local network does not play in expert I hope not to bother the authors by taking some codes, these are the skills 1 claw death 2 claw with vomitona 3 claw black and white 4 horde when the witch dies 5 witch with more HP 6 witch It will not stop until everyone is incapasited. and the cmd test I'm doing for the final shelter door 3 witch do not stop until you kill everyone. When the identity of the witch is recognized, the message XD will come out, what I do not understand is that it only recognizes in the map the sacrifice or in some cases you reinitiate the map and that's it. but on the other maps no, someone could repair this or improve it, please Or just that it works on the other maps.

forgive for the bad English.: oops:
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (L4D2 Witch Attack Random.sp - 230 views - 30.0 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (Test witch.sp - 221 views - 1,013 Bytes)
File Type: txt l4d2addresses.txt (23.2 KB, 78 views)

Last edited by edwinvega86; 07-16-2018 at 06:03.