Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Subplugin Submission Zombie Plague Special 4.5 [Patch v2] (03 September 2023)

Post New Thread Reply   

Salmon12
Old 09-04-2022 , 18:34   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.5 [Patch v1] (12 March 2022)
Reply With Quote #171

Works for Windows or Linux?, can you edit the *** Zombie Plague Special *** to another name?
Banciyuan
Old 10-22-2022 , 23:49   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.5 [Patch v1] (12 March 2022)
Reply With Quote #172

Human beings are too strong no matter what mode,
Zombies look very weak,
Attack power is also low.
How can I improve them?
Psychoo
Old 12-09-2022 , 15:10   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.5 [Patch v1] (12 March 2022)
Reply With Quote #173

I think I might have found a bug, I'm not sure.
I tried to edit special zombies health (nemesis, assassin, predator, etc), and it indeed changes, as shown in-game top right stats, but most of the time it takes no damage. Enemies can headshot you more than 100 times and health doesn't decrease.

For example, tried to give 500 health points to assasin, but it takes several bullet magazines from all players to take him down. And when being assassin, taking multiple headshots and health is still 500 points.

I edited "zombie_plague_special.cfg" inside of zpsp_configs, as shown in .jpg

Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing a step?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	198425  
Psychoo
Old 12-09-2022 , 15:20   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.5 [Patch v1] (12 March 2022)
Reply With Quote #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0pke View Post
If I change class from admin menu and:
When I select Predator, it makes me a Berserker instead.
When I select Bombarder, it makes me a Predator.
When I select Berserker, it makes me Wesker.
When I select Wesker, it makes me a Bombarder.

Other options in that particular menu seems to work as intended.

Indeed, it is a mistake made in file "zombie_plague_special.txt" located at "cstrike\addons\amxmodx\data\lang"
Just edit the lines MENU_ADMIN11 to MENU_ADMIN14, inside the language section you use:

MENU_ADMIN11 is Berserker
MENU_ADMIN12 is Predator
MENU_ADMIN13 is Wesker
MENU_ADMIN14 is Bombardier

It should be like this:

MENU_ADMIN11 = Hacer Berserker
MENU_ADMIN12 = Hacer Depredador
MENU_ADMIN13 = Hacer Wesker
MENU_ADMIN14 = Hacer Bombardero

Change word "Hacer" to "Make" or to whatever language do you use.
Psychoo
Old 12-09-2022 , 15:30   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.5 [Patch v1] (12 March 2022)
Reply With Quote #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banciyuan View Post
Human beings are too strong no matter what mode,
Zombies look very weak,
Attack power is also low.
How can I improve them?

Go to this path: "cstrike\addons\amxmodx\configs\zpsp_configs" , inside there are "zombie_plague_special.cfg", "zpsp_humanclasses.ini" and "zpsp_zombieclasses.ini", which are the files you are looking to, to edit. First one let you edit special ones (nemesis, assassin, survivor, sniper, etc), second one lets you edit human classes, and last one lets you edit zombie classes. You might also have "zpsp_special_classes.ini" in which you can edit Alien and Morpheus. Open them with windows notepad or equivalent in your OS
SamiBNZ
Old 01-06-2023 , 14:00   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.5 [Patch v1] (12 March 2022)
Reply With Quote #176

I want Gamemodes source code Please
nemesa95
Old 01-15-2023 , 16:19   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.5 [Patch v1] (12 March 2022)
Reply With Quote #177

Hy guys!

My nick is Candyman and im from Hungary... First -> My english is so bad, so sorry...

Im installed ZP 5.0.8 to my server, and begin the configuration... In zombieplague.ini i changed the zombies hit, slash, hitwall and stab sounds with sound files from another zm server. So the format of the files are 100% good. The location of my files in my server (sound/zz/slash1.wav) ar good too...

So the problem is... The wanted sounds dont precached when i changed the map, or restarted the server... and not played under the game. Now i have silent hit, slash, hitwall and stab sounds...

Anyone can help me?!

Possible is the problem with the zp50_zombie_sounds.sma????

Please guys, help me... I really wanted the sounds......
AlexK1dd
Old 01-26-2023 , 19:05   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.5 [Patch v1] (12 March 2022)
Reply With Quote #178

I want to report some bugs/issues:

I. Some HUD notices do not work:

1. When a survivor/sniper/berserker/wesker/spy/morpheus round starts, there will be no notice at all to announce it. (seems notices will work if I am alone on the server, but as soon as bots join, they won't work anymore)

2. When a plague/armageddon/assassins vs snipers/nightmare/remix/synapsis round starts, notices will sometimes work (2nd or 3rd round of the respective game mode, but usually not from the 1st try).

3. For the rest of the game modes, notices work normally (kinda sus, all special zombies notices work, but for humans and game modes not).

II. Consecutive game mode - it happened by far multiple times to have exactly the same person be the first infected two rounds in a row, even tho the respective cvar is enabled.

III. Alien round - during alien round there is no darkness around like in assassin round; on the contrary, the map is very bright, like it's set on the brightest map lighting option.

IV. Assassin speed HUD - regardless of the value u set in cvar (for example 800), the HUD will display a locked speed of 400. The cvar works in reality, assassin has 800 speed, only the HUD is bugged (only a visual bug).

V. YaPB bots can use flashlights as zombies.

VI. Special zombies (like Nemesis and the rest) can be set on fire even with the respective cvar being disable - tho it is only a visual bug, they will not take any real dmg.

VII. Any idea when you will release Patch v2?

Last edited by AlexK1dd; 02-26-2023 at 15:04.
jorconnn
Old 03-03-2023 , 12:28   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.5 [Patch v1] (12 March 2022)
Reply With Quote #179

VIP double jumps don't work
AboveAll
Old 03-18-2023 , 07:32   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.5 [Patch v1] (12 March 2022)
Reply With Quote #180

Hi all. This cvar doesn't work. Can someone help me?I want to make zombies stronger, i put "0.08" but it doesn't work. I also modified the source and compiled the plugin, it still doesn't work. Please help me?

zp_zombie_armor "0.75" // Armor multiplier (0.75 = zombies take 75% damage only)