what has happened with amxmodx-es

Post New Thread Reply   

Roccoxx
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-10-2023 , 19:24   Re: what has happened with amxmodx-es
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
There is nothing wrong with my tolerance level. You need to be realistic, a specific language forum will never reach the level of this forum. This is the main one, you find the best here. Like i said you have decades of knowledge sharing here. It’s normal that people stop support the other forums since most of people understand english nowadays.
"You need to be realistic, a specific language forum will never reach the level of this forum. This is the main one, you find the best here."

I think you're speaking about dev-cs.ru, isn't?

To mlibre: Nelson said that the reason of the shutdown is an update in the PHP version, only he knows the truth.... You must wait but I don't know how many time....

Like as another Pijudo said: "Tired and retired"
Send a message via MSN to Roccoxx
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 09-12-2023 , 05:44   Re: what has happened with amxmodx-es
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roccoxx View Post
I think you're speaking about dev-cs.ru, isn't?
I am speaking about all of amxx forums. This platform has the biggest database and the most experient scripters. I am not saying there shouldn't be a forum for a specific language, i am saying it is normal if those websites shutdown because they don't have so many people.
Old 09-12-2023 , 12:17   Re: what has happened with amxmodx-es
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
Who gives a shit?
estimated@, this thread has more than 45k views, something unprecedented and unusual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roccoxx View Post
Nelson said that the reason of the shutdown is an update in the PHP version, only he knows the truth.... You must wait but I don't know how many time....
well, it has been a mystery, it seems to have returned from beyond
Old 09-12-2023 , 13:15   Re: what has happened with amxmodx-es
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
I am speaking about all of amxx forums. This platform has the biggest database and the most experient scripters. I am not saying there shouldn't be a forum for a specific language, i am saying it is normal if those websites shutdown because they don't have so many people.
That's not my point. I said that "the most experient scripters" in amxmodx and "the best" are in dev-cs.ru also not only here, there are many legends but retired... This is just a reference forum that was the seed of others.

Like as another Pijudo said: "Tired and retired"

Last edited by Roccoxx; 09-12-2023 at 13:26.
Send a message via MSN to Roccoxx
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 09-12-2023 , 16:07   Re: what has happened with amxmodx-es
Reply With Quote #15

Dev-cs has some good scripters but they are not the best. You can’t claim that people that use Curweapon and poorly coded plugins all the time to be the best ones. They are creative, yes, and i love that about them. But only few of them are on expert level and we can count them with the fingers of one hand.
Old 09-13-2023 , 00:13   Re: what has happened with amxmodx-es
Reply With Quote #16

I think that most of the good scripters are those who makes their works on private for money. Later, there could be scripters into forums like this one that could help you in each functions, but those will send their made script of what you are wanting to do that in some cases cannot work correctly, or they just explain a most certain solution step by step to your problem or suggestion that you are adding. So if you don't have enough time for a solution to what you are searching, you can just contact to one of then than wait for an answer for an indefinite period of time.

mlibre
Veteran Member
Old 09-13-2023 , 08:48   Re: what has happened with amxmodx-es
Reply With Quote #17

@Roccoxx "in quotes" you're in it correct
Old 09-13-2023 , 23:30   Re: what has happened with amxmodx-es
Reply With Quote #18

Now the website got back.

Neeeeeeeeeel.-
Some Guy Yellin'
Old 10-11-2023 , 10:07   Re: what has happened with amxmodx-es
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
It’s 2023, it makes no sense to run specific language forum since almost everyone understands at least the english basics. It’s normal to lose support, here you have decades of tutorials and scripting help. You can find much more stuff and have a higher chance of getting help.
That's wrong. Not everyone speaks English. Specially in Latin America, some do, but there are many teenagers that doesn't.

Site was down while I was abroad for a few weeks because of some hosting updates where they changed PHP Versions and modules without prior notice. Got it up & running a few weeks ago.

That aside:

I wouldn't be where I am today in life If I wouldn't have started coding plugins at a very young age with help of this forum. When the Spanish section closed I've asked BAILOPAN if I could use the name&branding for a separate spanish community and he agreed. Since then I've supported the community by running the forum and I will continue to do so as a way to be graceful for how things went for me.

Last edited by Neeeeeeeeeel.-; 10-11-2023 at 10:16.
Send a message via Skype™ to Neeeeeeeeeel.-
thEsp
BANNED
Old 10-12-2023 , 03:32   Re: what has happened with amxmodx-es
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
That's wrong.
NO! You're wrong. The guy in question speaks English perfectly (unlike you), he's a professional programmer (unlike you), he makes a living out of it (unlike you), and above all he's done something with his life (unlike you).

Last edited by thEsp; 10-12-2023 at 03:33.