12% 

Zombie Plague Mod 5.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

MeRcyLeZZ
Veteran Member
Old 07-02-2008 , 16:22   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.59

Updated with: 3.59
  • Zombie models can now be assigned to each class separately
  • Bots can now buy extra items, PODBots use nightvision correctly and don't get confused with players respawning on deathmatch mode anymore
  • Players can now correctly join during survivor/swarm rounds (they'll automatically spawn as zombies if they shall)
  • Added CVAR to give longjump to first zombie: zp_zombie_first_leap
  • Added CVAR to change time before respawning on deathmatch mode: zp_spawn_delay
  • Added CVAR to change fire grenade's burning damage: zp_fire_damage
  • Added CVAR to change flare's lightning radius: zp_flare_size
  • Fixed players not respawning as zombies when the corresponding deathmatch setting was enabled
  • Fixed multiple infection mode triggering when it would result on a single zombie being infected
  • Fixed flares floating midair
  • Fixed the most rare occurrences of players stacking on a single team, so that no manual game restarts are required anymore
  • Fixed players getting an incorrect amount of ammo for some weapons when buying
  • Changed say command "menu" to "zpmenu" (it can still be accessed by pressing M anyway)
  • Minor changes/corrections
Old 07-02-2008 , 16:31   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.59

how much lag this update takes or same as 3.55?
MeRcyLeZZ
Veteran Member
Old 07-02-2008 , 16:49   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorass View Post
how much lag this update takes or same as 3.55?
If you mean performance wise, newer versions should be a bit less resource consuming then the past ones, yeah.
Old 07-02-2008 , 16:53   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.59

Okey, I found strange bug. When I start play in assault map as CT and where must be others CT there started T's Team in CT's base and CT started in T's base. So if I play like a CT then my team start in Terrorist base and Terrorist start in CT's base.
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.
MeRcyLeZZ
Veteran Member
Old 07-02-2008 , 17:00   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thing View Post
Okey, I found strange bug. When I start play in assault map as CT and where must be others CT there started T's Team in CT's base and CT started in T's base. So if I play like a CT then my team start in Terrorist base and Terrorist start in CT's base.
Yeah, that's supposed to happen if you enable random spawning when there are no CSDM spawns; it uses the default map spawns.
Old 07-02-2008 , 17:02   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeRcyLeZZ View Post
Yeah, that's supposed to happen if you enable random spawning when there are no CSDM spawns; it uses the default map spawns.
Well I disabled CSDM... I like to play without csdm style.
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 07-02-2008 , 18:26   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.59

Anybody mind posting some additional plugins they use to enhance this game play? I havnt played enought to know what would be beneficial. Also so we get and idea of what poeple use, then can go from their on additions for it

you dont need an include to additions, it just helps.

Last edited by bmann_420; 07-02-2008 at 18:28.
MEN
Old 07-02-2008 , 19:38   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.59

After each change map freeztime it is equal 15 or 10. Everyone can go but nobody can shoot until then while freeztime will not end, and during the same moment appears Zombie.
Stixsmaster
Veteran Member
Old 07-02-2008 , 19:41   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thing View Post
Well I disabled CSDM... I like to play without csdm style.
then edit the zp_random_spawn 1 // Enable random spawning (will use CSDM spawns if present) to be 0...and you dont need the whole CSDM plugin to use random spawning with this plugin...

---Stixsmaster

P.S. I dont think any additional sub-plugins are needed this has like everything included that is needed in my opinion...

Last edited by Stixsmaster; 07-02-2008 at 19:44.
Send a message via AIM to Stixsmaster Send a message via MSN to Stixsmaster
r@fitiiixxx
BANNED
Old 07-02-2008 , 22:57   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 3.59

mercy, ya resolvimos ese problema q teniamos con el respawn, pero no conseguimos poner las granadas de multiples colores... vos me podes desir en q parte modificar el sma para poder tenerlas de muchos colores en la misma partida?
y otra cosa... quisiera saber si el amx_super es compatible con este plugin... o sea si no lo va a bugear o algo parecido...
y quiero saber si hay alguna manera para meter un survivor y un nemesis en la misma ronda... junto con todos los players y eso. porq serian sombis, huamanos, survivor y nemesis... y si sabes donde puedo conseguir la skin del nemesis porq la del predator como q no encaja