Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] PropHunt 1.93

Post New Thread Reply   

tcviper
Veteran Member
Old 05-31-2010 , 04:54   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.74
Reply With Quote #531

DarkImmortal, for our community (GameConnect/SteamFriends) can I get the stats.inc pls?
Old 05-31-2010 , 04:58   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.74
Reply With Quote #532

Looking at a solution on our server for that Avo. Maybe randomcycle+. Adding that to prophunt would take options away from server admins imo. But I'll have a fix in the next day or so.

As for prophunt I noted that you could see badges on the 1.75 pre release. It repeated in 1.74 it was another plugin messing stuff up. I fixed it on my end.

Halos do still have the glow above props though.
tcviper
Veteran Member
Old 05-31-2010 , 07:47   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.74
Reply With Quote #533

Is there an option to edit the speed of the scout (the prop's team)?
Old 05-31-2010 , 08:23   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.74
Reply With Quote #534

Is it possible for you to include a config file where options such as; damage of weapons, the last red prop standing recieves a weapon, speed of props can be defined. Some of our players have commented that the props tend to just run around the map grabbing health items/jumping on the control point, and with them being as fast as scout with the double jump it becomes more of how fast you can run around the map oppose to hiding.

I mean one idea I had was that the props have full speed for the first 30seconds of the game to get to whatever hiding place and then it is reduced as not to let them free run around the level.

When the last prop left is a bucket or something small its particularly easy to finish the blue team off with them losing health so easily.
jameless
Veteran Member
Old 06-01-2010 , 10:32   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.74
Reply With Quote #535

We are having an issue where if we play a round of prophunt and then play a non prophunt map, our projectiles (mainly demo sticky bombs) shoot a lot further as if they float (low gravity). Only way to stop it once this happens is to move prophunt.smx to disabled and reboot.
TheBob
Old 06-01-2010 , 11:39   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.74
Reply With Quote #536

sm plugins unload prophunt.smx

Put that in console using rcon.
jameless
Veteran Member
Old 06-01-2010 , 13:49   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.74
Reply With Quote #537

@TheBob: Thanks, I know the command to unload a plugin and tried this but it wouldn't stop the issue from happening. I had to move it to disabled so it wouldn't load it after rebooting. Prophunt runs fine for us otherwise. We just have to make sure to fully disable it and then reboot if we want to do anything else on the server.
Raceboat Racer X
Old 06-01-2010 , 23:49   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.74
Reply With Quote #538

Great mod, thanks for all the continuing work on it too!

Is there a way to disable the propmenu entirely? For admins and non-admins too.

I tried configuring the admin overrides, but to no avail; they could still access it.
clutchh
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-03-2010 , 00:50   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.74
Reply With Quote #539

I'm still having round start issues. As soon as people connect, the server begins the round end count down. Once it reaches zero the server begins the round start count down. This happens in a loop so the round never technically starts. I've played around with quite a few settings and I still can't figure it out.

I tried PMing Darkimmortal and Geit but never heard back.

EDIT: It looks like the plugin isn't setting my server to arena for some reason. We can choose whichever team we want (no arena style entry.)

Last edited by clutchh; 06-03-2010 at 02:45.
TheBob
Old 06-03-2010 , 03:02   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.74
Reply With Quote #540

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchh View Post
I'm still having round start issues. As soon as people connect, the server begins the round end count down. Once it reaches zero the server begins the round start count down. This happens in a loop so the round never technically starts. I've played around with quite a few settings and I still can't figure it out.

I tried PMing Darkimmortal and Geit but never heard back.

EDIT: It looks like the plugin isn't setting my server to arena for some reason. We can choose whichever team we want (no arena style entry.)
You can always pick teams on prophunt.
The issue you are having I have seen when you turn on tourny mode under arena. Try putting people on a team through the admin menu if you can and see if that stops it once two people are on teams.