Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

naxel
Old 12-14-2015 , 09:39   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #921

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdarx8 View Post
You should post the error log..
There are no errors.
This is why im confused
jonitaikaponi
Old 12-14-2015 , 09:58   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #922

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuTOM View Post
One more comment, I updated to 1.18b and now all my VIPs lost their tag and permissions to commands. So I used !givetitle to give them VIP, but they still can't use stuff like "!votekick" etc. I used to have it set in my admins_simple.ini, and it still is there. I also put them all in my regular admins file as well. Is there a way to associate global overrides to titles in this new version? Can't believe no one has asked this yet.. (P.S all my admins have their perms, just not the VIPs..)
There never was any extra permissions given by ckSurf to players before. So !votekick didn't work because of ckSurf.

The handling of VIP titles was changed from ckSurf 1.17 to 1.18 and with the push I just made to github, players with flag a or z automatically get the VIP flag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naxel View Post
There are no errors.
This is why im confused
If there are no errors in /csgo/addons/sourcemod/logs/error____.log, then you probably are running not running surf_ maps, didn't install SM and MM, or you are installing the plugin to the wrong place.

Quote:
I'm getting the same problem others are, map completions arent awarding points. With the 1.17 version broken and taken down due to no fix, this is really my only option. This or another surf plugin, but then I'd lose all my data. I really enjoy ckSurf, but I feel forced into a beta that doesnt even serve it's main function. Let me know when there is a fix (also, not complaining, just frustrated because of other people complaining)
Is no one getting points at all or? The changes from ckSurf 1.17 to 1.18 change players points, so on their first finish they might not see getting any points, because with the new update their points actually went down.

Another problem could be that your csgo/mapcycle.txt doens't include the maps that you are running.
stretchy
Old 12-14-2015 , 12:00   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #923

L 12/14/2015 - 16:58:48: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (SQL_selectFastestBonusCallback): no such column: db2.zonegroup
L 12/14/2015 - 16:58:48: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (SQL_selectMapTierCallback): no such column: btier1
L 12/14/2015 - 16:58:48: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (db_selectSpawnLocationsCallback): no such column: zonegroup
L 12/14/2015 - 16:58:48: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (SQL_selectBonusTotalCountCallback): no such column: zonegroup

What's the fix for this?

nevermind, running the sql changes manually solved it

Last edited by stretchy; 12-14-2015 at 12:08.
Gh2t
Old 12-14-2015 , 12:03   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #924

Quote:
Hello Joni,

there is another timer abuse bug. I will write you a PM with the info about it.
Edit:
Fixed with the commits on Dec 14, 2015 in Github

Cheers
Gh^2t

Last edited by Gh2t; 12-14-2015 at 12:42. Reason: Fixed
FuTOM
Old 12-14-2015 , 13:54   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #925

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonitaikaponi View Post
There never was any extra permissions given by ckSurf to players before. So !votekick didn't work because of ckSurf.

Is no one getting points at all or? The changes from ckSurf 1.17 to 1.18 change players points, so on their first finish they might not see getting any points, because with the new update their points actually went down.

Another problem could be that your csgo/mapcycle.txt doens't include the maps that you are running.
Addressing VIP permissions, I understand that votekick never worked because of ckSurf, but for some reason ever since the update none of the VIPs I had in my admins_simple can use their VIP permissions, but all my admins are fine. Not sure if this is something to do with ckSurf. I'll look more into it.

No one is getting points at all. And I changed which mapcycle my csgo uses because a csgo update wipes it and screws me over. My mapcycle is in csgo/mapcycles/mapcycle.txt and I use sm_cvar mapcyclefile "mapcycles/mapcycle.txt" in my server.cfg to set it as the mapcycle.txt. Could that be the problem?
naxel
Old 12-14-2015 , 13:57   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #926

Quote:
If there are no errors in /csgo/addons/sourcemod/logs/error____.log, then you probably are running not running surf_ maps, didn't install SM and MM, or you are installing the plugin to the wrong place.
I downloaded the map pack.
I have both SM and MM installed, the plugin files is where it says it should be.

There are no /logs/ folder in the /sourcemod/ folder

http://puu.sh/lVsyf/72567dcd64.png
jonitaikaponi
Old 12-14-2015 , 14:46   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #927

Quote:
Originally Posted by naxel View Post
I downloaded the map pack.
I have both SM and MM installed, the plugin files is where it says it should be.

There are no /logs/ folder in the /sourcemod/ folder

http://puu.sh/lVsyf/72567dcd64.png
How can you not have a logs folder, when it comes with the sourcemod installation?

What does your server console say when you write "sm version" or "meta version"?

Last edited by jonitaikaponi; 12-14-2015 at 14:49.
jonitaikaponi
Old 12-14-2015 , 14:48   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #928

Quote:
Addressing VIP permissions, I understand that votekick never worked because of ckSurf, but for some reason ever since the update none of the VIPs I had in my admins_simple can use their VIP permissions, but all my admins are fine. Not sure if this is something to do with ckSurf. I'll look more into it.

No one is getting points at all. And I changed which mapcycle my csgo uses because a csgo update wipes it and screws me over. My mapcycle is in csgo/mapcycles/mapcycle.txt and I use sm_cvar mapcyclefile "mapcycles/mapcycle.txt" in my server.cfg to set it as the mapcycle.txt. Could that be the problem?
Yes, your csgo/mapcycle.txt has to have all the maps, unless you have edited your mapcyclefile CVAR to something else. You can check what mapcyclefile SM is using by writing "sm_cvar mapcyclefile" into your server's console.

If it gets overwritten, set it to read only mode.

Last edited by jonitaikaponi; 12-14-2015 at 15:15.
FuTOM
Old 12-14-2015 , 15:44   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #929

Quote:
Yes, your csgo/mapcycle.txt has to have all the maps, unless you have edited your mapcyclefile CVAR to something else. You can check what mapcyclefile SM is using by writing "sm_cvar mapcyclefile" into your server's console.

If it gets overwritten, set it to read only mode.
] sm_cvar mapcyclefile
[SM] Value of cvar "mapcyclefile": "mapcycles/mapcycle.txt"

Like I said, I'm setting sm_cvar to that directory where my mapcycle.txt is. I don't see any problem.
jonitaikaponi
Old 12-14-2015 , 16:18   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #930

Quote:
] sm_cvar mapcyclefile
[SM] Value of cvar "mapcyclefile": "mapcycles/mapcycle.txt"

Like I said, I'm setting sm_cvar to that directory where my mapcycle.txt is. I don't see any problem.
Then i don't know what the problem could be.