Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Steam Bug? Or Amx X Bug? Or ?

Post New Thread Reply   

Regulate
Old 04-22-2004 , 01:03   Steam Bug? Or Amx X Bug? Or ?
Reply With Quote #1

First of all ill tell you what I run on the server. CSDM FF = On with various plugins for Condition Zero. I noticed that i would hear ppl getting hit but they wouldn’t take dmg. So started teleporting ppl to me and then shooting them, and some people wouldn't take any dmg. If I shoot them in their feet or knife them they take dmg, anywhere else they don’t. First I though people where hacking, but im noticing it in the bots as well. Any idea what’s going on? *Shutter*
Veteran Member
Old 04-22-2004 , 01:20  
Reply With Quote #2

Problay due to the fact CZ just came out and AMXX hasnt fully been able "roll with the punches" as you could say.

Regulate
Old 04-22-2004 , 01:39  
Reply With Quote #3

So it’s possible that its AMXX related?
Old 04-22-2004 , 02:08  
Reply With Quote #4

take off csdm and see if it does it
also, try putting ff on manually

csdm still doesn't work with czero unfortunately, we have to wait for 0.20
Old 04-23-2004 , 19:29  
Reply With Quote #5

Well the problums with CSDM on CZero are very minor. Only problums i am currently having is server crashes, and when a round ends "error on line (whatever), and we get two round restarts which dosnt interfreat with anything really.

If the bug is linked to CSDM it would have been threw the new CSDM update you did a few weeks ago. So i will disable CSDM and test it. Thanks for all your work and help BAILOPAN.

*Cheers To BAILOPAN*
Here, Here!
Old 04-24-2004 , 02:59  
Reply With Quote #6

Well i disabled CSDM, but didnt notice anyone not taking dmg. Didnt have enough time to see, after about 3 rounds of playing normal style the server crashed. Good news tyo see that the crashes arnt relatted to csdm. Let me list all the current plugins, maybe this will help.

All defalt plugins are abled except stats.amx and admin_mysql.amx

amx_atac.amx
amx_atac_cfg.amx
csdm_mod.amx
statsx.amx (replaceing stats.amx)
amx_ejl_dice.amx
amx_gore.amx
admin_allinone.amx
amx_chicken.amx

Maybe this will help? I hope. I dont know what to do, kick the people who get the bug or what? I mean everyone of them say "I am not hacking i swear!!" and considering one of my friends got it and i know he dosnt hack. I feel bad for all the ppl i kicked/banned for thinking they hacked, lol.
Old 04-24-2004 , 03:00  
Reply With Quote #7

I would disable plugins until it starts working, then add stuff in until it stops. This will let you isolate the plugin that is causing the problem.

atac+csdm is a kind of pointless combo

also, cz support will be better in 0.20
Old 04-24-2004 , 03:07  
Reply With Quote #8

Well first off i dont have the ability to reboot the server right now. The guy running it kinda is new to remote desktop configing. So soon i will be able to log onto his server and restart and perform maintence.

Second why is atac pointless with csdm? LoL...I want to offer some ensentive to people who are good enough and try not to tk and shot people for the sheer point of pissing people off. You wanna shoot and kill ppl? Then you are at the mercy of the tk'ed person punishment. Heh. Like 1/10 tk's are an accadent. So...Whatever lol, its not on free for all.

BAILOPAN what do you think may be causeing it? So i can disable them in some order of potencial order. Guess i can go read the forums for thoes plugins and see what ppl have reported. Some of the posts are just ppl jibbin, get frustratted reading the same shit.
Old 04-24-2004 , 05:58  
Reply With Quote #9

Ok, well i think i may have got it working fine. I disabled the chicken mod fist, and it seems to be fixed. I will futher test it, but not one person has became bugged in this way since it was disabled. Weeee!
Old 04-24-2004 , 06:00  
Reply With Quote #10

Btw BAILOPAN Plz go check my update idea for you for 0.20 at ur plugin thread. ><