Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] Survivor Bot Fix / Improved (sb_fix) (v1.00) [09-Sep-2021]

Post New Thread Reply   

gatitojamon
Old 09-18-2021 , 21:27   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bot Fix / Improved (sb_fix) (v1.00) [09-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic155 View Post
Tested and works great that being said i have few things to say on this

1. needs a way to make it where the promp for saying "what type of bots are being enabled at the start of each round to be removed by cvar if able"
2. this plugin seems to fight with https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2685812 from { Silvers } as one part makes the AI/Bots to aim at {Tank Rock} to shoot at it and the {Anomaly} has the model of a {Tank Rock} so the AI/Bots are endlessly attacking at it in fact they dont attack anything else besides the {Anomaly} nor do they leave until the {Anomaly} gets out of range
3. the % for {Stunblocking} hunters / Jockeys doesnt seem to matter what % you put it at as it seems 100% of the time they block it unless something else is in the way such as a common hitting them and the AI/Bot is set on the common so timing it for the Hunter/jockey seems the onlyw ay they can pin the AI/Bots now though the % doesnt mean anything as far as ive seen

other then those 3 i think the plugin is great even if it looks odd when AI/Bots are being overwelmed by commons i dont think its normal for the head to move in that way let alone the body e.e lol but its good

upside to this the AI/Bots take stances which is nice like 2 would go infront and use melee while the rest stay in the back with guns and ive seen few times AI/Bots would duck near doorways nice touch but not used offen which is fine though they also coner themselfs to fight off common/mobs and they stop reviving other survivors if a threat [common/SI] come in range which i greatly like however they still dont care for the spitter's spit and will stand in it picking up another survivor which offen lead to both becoming incapped

great plugin so far as seeing this is {v1.00} i look forword to what next updates would be =p

PS. cake
Yes that all are the problems with the plugins but the most annoying is that I have the same problem but really this plugins is one of the best, just that text at start the game who bots are allowed with bot fix its annoying I prefeer can disable with cvar hehe but as I said, this plugin are so cool If you can make bots stop to corner themselves it would be awesome, always that I play vs with the bots they can beat me (with other addons and plugins) if they can stop cornering when i'm the tank.

Nice plugin!
srry for my english
bewbsftw
Old 10-08-2021 , 02:55   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bot Fix / Improved (sb_fix) (v1.00) [09-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #12

Is it just me or are the bots trying to shoot the infected through the floor?
yabi
Old 10-08-2021 , 21:11   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bot Fix / Improved (sb_fix) (v1.00) [09-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #13

請問有朋友幫助製作繁體中文嗎?
thewintersoldier97
Old 10-18-2021 , 00:06   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bot Fix / Improved (sb_fix) (v1.00) [09-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotter View Post
-Fix error "Exception reported: Entity -1 (-1) is invalid"
-Convert code to latest syntax

any request, don't bother me, I just rewrite code.
Can I use this along side with Gear Transfer?

Looking for some fun!

Last edited by thewintersoldier97; 10-18-2021 at 00:08.
ChadMaestro
Old 10-19-2021 , 21:00   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bot Fix / Improved (sb_fix) (v1.00) [09-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #15

Hi there, love this plugin, thank you.

My issue is that people will see the SB FIX notification and assume a heavily modded server, then leave.

I have a message in the MOTD about this mod - but would prefer not showing it up. Is there any way to disable messages from the plugin to the players on the server?

Chad
Shadowysn
Old 11-04-2021 , 10:46   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bot Fix / Improved (sb_fix) (v1.00) [09-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
-snip-
Getting lectured by mommy Silvers o_0

Even I'm feeling your words' effects from here.
I am a harsh offender of abusing GetConVarBool, GetConVarInts instead of g_bCvarBool, g_iCvarInt and AddChangeHooks, and preferring StrContains over strcmp.
And I never knew about the strings becoming bottlenecks without static.

i am crying, i'm so sorry mom
Sony Arizona
Old 11-06-2021 , 23:58   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bot Fix / Improved (sb_fix) (v1.00) [09-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #17

Can you make command bot stick close to the player, man I love this plugin.
The bots way stronger with this one

Last edited by Sony Arizona; 11-07-2021 at 01:34.
yabi
Old 11-07-2021 , 22:52   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bot Fix / Improved (sb_fix) (v1.00) [09-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotter View Post
delete PrintToChatAll and PrintHintTextToAll

I also want to turn off the message prompt, but after I tried it myself, it failed to edit
TBK Duy
Old 11-11-2021 , 21:27   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bot Fix / Improved (sb_fix) (v1.00) [09-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #19

This plugin is great but the author seems not active to support its anymore

sb_fix_dont_switch_secondary have no effect when I changed its to 0, they'll still stuck with main weapon until they're out of ammo.

Bots have seriously big trouble using first aid kit when common infected is in their visions, they'll try to 'shoot' the zombie with that first aid and its annoying as hell, on Expert difficulty will make them go down pretty fast.
thewintersoldier97
Old 11-20-2021 , 13:57   Re: [L4D2] Survivor Bot Fix / Improved (sb_fix) (v1.00) [09-Sep-2021]
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabi View Post
I also want to turn off the message prompt, but after I tried it myself, it failed to edit
Try using my version here, only have the sound effect at the start of each round/chapter.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_sb_fix.sp - 454 views - 78.5 KB)

Looking for some fun!

Last edited by thewintersoldier97; 11-20-2021 at 21:47. Reason: Modified print to chat.