Raised This Month: $535 Target: $400
 133% 

Does it make a difference if I play through L4D1 in L4D2 or in the original L4D1 game

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
SnowranCruzick
Old 09-21-2022 , 02:49   Does it make a difference if I play through L4D1 in L4D2 or in the original L4D1 game
Reply With Quote #1

Me and 2 friends are playing through the L4D campaigns fresh, we actually did L4D2 campaigns first, and now we're moving on to L4D1. Originally I just planned for us to do the L4D campaigns on L4D2 because I didn't think there was any difference but I came across a comment on this subreddit mentioning Dead Air's forced crescendo at the metal detectors in L4D2 making it harder, which I don't mind, but another person replied to it with a comment saying, "There's something very off in L4D2's version (of the original maps)". I couldn't find any detailed info on that and since the original game is $10 with no sale in sight and I'd have to gift it to 2 people, I wanna be sure about this lol.

Do you guys think it makes a noticeable difference playing without 2's special infected/weapons/different HUD, etc.? Are the zombies in general placed differently? Is the vibe/ambience different?