Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Hyped for v2.0

Post New Thread Reply   

Tezidk
Old 10-19-2015 , 19:38   Hyped for v2.0
Reply With Quote #1

So for like 3 weeks ago i made a topic if it was possible to use store without web, it wasn't supported. They responded they were working on it, and like 2 weeks after i saw v2.0 release notes!
They already made it work without having web, so people who doesn't have websites also can have the benefits
Big thanks to the coders who use their time for making such a plugin!

I must say im HYPED

Last edited by Tezidk; 10-19-2015 at 19:39.
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 10-19-2015 , 20:08   Re: Hyped for v2.0
Reply With Quote #2

the reason using web is so you can install items for plugins and controlling everything there, without that i do sence a sort of just stock plugin usage based on the items coming with the plugins in the json file thats pre setup.

or maybe exacly like zephyrius where you have a text file for the store items and have to do each item manually, (not hard) this makes it already different loadouts on every server so no server needs to have the same items. wich is what store 2.0 will do for this store atm, currently if you want the store over multiple servers there is no support to have different items in each one except removing an entire category.
they will prob make a pre made txt for most plugins already if that is the case.

so yeah i am stoked for that, multiple server support and fixing equipment / titles / namecolors for csgo. idk what else thats broken in csgo.

titles are very important, same with namecolor and chatcolor. it reveals players role in the server and gives alot better communication. and if i had to goto csgo i would picked zephyrius over this just for those reasons, cant have a store without equipment or namecolors/titles/chatcolors, because equipment, skins, and chatcolor/titles/namecolors is 80% of whats popular in store and thats also the section i like.
so instead i made no csgo servers. dont really like the aim system for csgo either, cant do noscope like before either wich also sucks really bad for everyone who loved noscoping.

Last edited by Robin955; 10-19-2015 at 20:10.