Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY|ZR] Player colors with clientprefs and zombiereloaded support

Post New Thread Reply   

Bad Cold Man
Old 04-26-2016 , 01:56   Re: [ANY] Player colors with clientprefs and zombiereloaded support v1.3
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by natrios View Post
I know what caused the problem.

1.how to remove one color? (black)
2.To colors can change only humans, no zombie.
This is a hard question that is not answered 2 months, but I've seen it on GFL ZE CSGO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Cold Man View Post
Maybe limit the use (make available) only for @ct?

Last edited by Bad Cold Man; 04-26-2016 at 01:58.
Spy1337
Old 05-08-2016 , 09:24   Re: [ANY] Player colors with clientprefs and zombiereloaded support
Reply With Quote #22

can i reset as admin a color of a player?
Old 05-11-2016 , 03:54   Re: [ANY] Player colors with clientprefs and zombiereloaded support
Reply With Quote #23

You can disable color for zombies?
Old 08-07-2016 , 11:36   Re: [ANY] Player colors with clientprefs and zombiereloaded support
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim_oK View Post
You can disable color for zombies?
Good version for @ct only:

Spoiler

Thanks to AlmazOn
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (franug_colors.sp - 193 views - 7.5 KB)
File Type: smx franug_colors.smx (8.8 KB, 337 views)
File Type: txt franug_colors.phrases.txt (2.5 KB, 351 views)

Last edited by Bad Cold Man; 08-07-2016 at 11:37.
Yarink
Old 07-17-2017 , 14:20   Re: [ANY] Player colors with clientprefs and zombiereloaded support
Reply With Quote #25

whenever i try to compile the .sp file i get these errors.
// C:\Users\Djordy\Documents\Beast\Backup\source mod\addons\sourcemod\scripting\franug_colors. sp(2 : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\Djordy\Documents\Beast\Backup\source mod\addons\sourcemod\scripting\franug_colors. sp(7 : error 017: undefined symbol "int"
// C:\Users\Djordy\Documents\Beast\Backup\source mod\addons\sourcemod\scripting\franug_colors. sp(7 : error 017: undefined symbol "client"
// C:\Users\Djordy\Documents\Beast\Backup\source mod\addons\sourcemod\scripting\franug_colors. sp(80) : error 017: undefined symbol "client"
// C:\Users\Djordy\Documents\Beast\Backup\source mod\addons\sourcemod\scripting\franug_colors. sp(82) : error 017: undefined symbol "timers"
// C:\Users\Djordy\Documents\Beast\Backup\source mod\addons\sourcemod\scripting\franug_colors. sp(82) : error 017: undefined symbol "client"
// C:\Users\Djordy\Documents\Beast\Backup\source mod\addons\sourcemod\scripting\franug_colors. sp(82) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
// C:\Users\Djordy\Documents\Beast\Backup\source mod\addons\sourcemod\scripting\franug_colors. sp(82) : fatal error 127: too many error messages on one line
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 8 Errors.

how can i fix this??
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (franug_colors.sp - 118 views - 7.9 KB)
misterG
Old 02-24-2018 , 16:09   Re: [ANY|ZR] Player colors with clientprefs and zombiereloaded support
Reply With Quote #26

You should check for flags somehow because if a player let's say it's vip and he loses his vip status, he still has the color she chose without any flag and he is unable to change it to normal.
Old 12-28-2022 , 08:51   Re: [ANY] Player colors with clientprefs and zombiereloaded support
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarink View Post
whenever i try to compile the .sp file i get these errors.
// C:\Users\Djordy\Documents\Beast\Backup\source mod\addons\sourcemod\scripting\franug_colors. sp(2 : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// C:\Users\Djordy\Documents\Beast\Backup\source mod\addons\sourcemod\scripting\franug_colors. sp(7 : error 017: undefined symbol "int"
// C:\Users\Djordy\Documents\Beast\Backup\source mod\addons\sourcemod\scripting\franug_colors. sp(7 : error 017: undefined symbol "client"
// C:\Users\Djordy\Documents\Beast\Backup\source mod\addons\sourcemod\scripting\franug_colors. sp(80) : error 017: undefined symbol "client"
// C:\Users\Djordy\Documents\Beast\Backup\source mod\addons\sourcemod\scripting\franug_colors. sp(82) : error 017: undefined symbol "timers"
// C:\Users\Djordy\Documents\Beast\Backup\source mod\addons\sourcemod\scripting\franug_colors. sp(82) : error 017: undefined symbol "client"
// C:\Users\Djordy\Documents\Beast\Backup\source mod\addons\sourcemod\scripting\franug_colors. sp(82) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
// C:\Users\Djordy\Documents\Beast\Backup\source mod\addons\sourcemod\scripting\franug_colors. sp(82) : fatal error 127: too many error messages on one line
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 8 Errors.

how can i fix this??
New syntax. Fixed warnings
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (franug_colors.sp - 84 views - 8.2 KB)
henriquec.r7
Old 02-22-2023 , 10:47   Re: [ANY] Player colors with clientprefs and zombiereloaded support
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBlade View Post
New syntax. Fixed warnings
would you like to add the function to see this glow through the wall in the friend, it worked in nmrih