Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Module: Orpheu (v2.6.3)

Post New Thread Reply   

joaquimandrade
Veteran Member
Old 02-06-2010 , 00:42   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Ok Thanks. Good Luck!

I was thinking hookfunction(id) because I wrote it that way with the original module but did client_print(0, ... lol
;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryzu View Post
Big problem for public servers(ex. Deathrun servers) is when at the middle of the map one team players are missing, so when anyone joins to this team there'll be a restart. That restarts also timelimit. So, the map can last hours

Maybe this is already done, but i've seen anything like this( WITH OUT BOT!!! ). So i thought maybe this great module will help us one more time
I saw that issue and I'm not sure if you need orpheu to solve it. Anyway, let's see if someone take your idea to find the best solution to that problem. I may take a look at it also.

Last edited by joaquimandrade; 02-06-2010 at 00:49.
ConnorMcLeod
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2010 , 16:25   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #112

Can someone convert this : http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...6&postcount=94

I just need the respawn feature, because no round end has been done by arkshine.

- my plugins -
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 02-07-2010 , 16:30   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #113

Let me few minutes.

EDIT :

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <orpheu> public plugin_precache() {     register_plugin( "Kz Respawn", "1.0.0", "Orpheu" );     OrpheuRegisterHook( OrpheuGetFunction( "FPlayerCanRespawn", "CHalfLifeMultiplay" ), "OnFPlayerCanRespawn", OrpheuHookPre ); } public OrpheuHookReturn:OnFPlayerCanRespawn ( const object, const player ) {     OrpheuSetReturn( true );     return OrpheuSupercede; }

Note: Since the function is called often while you're dead ( from CBasePlayer::PlayerDeathThink() ), to add a delay, you would need to play with a variable, like setting the current time in Killed() then, checking in this function.
Attached Files
File Type: zip [signature]FPlayerCanRespawn.zip (846 Bytes, 295 views)

Last edited by Arkshine; 02-07-2010 at 17:40.
Doc-Holiday
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-07-2010 , 23:59   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #114

so how do we get a list of functions we can hook like the following from ham

takedamage
spawn
death

that type of stuff.
joaquimandrade
Veteran Member
Old 02-08-2010 , 00:04   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by NcB_Sav View Post
so how do we get a list of functions we can hook like the following from ham

takedamage
spawn
death

that type of stuff.
The thing is: this is meant to not restrict you to a set of functions. So you can virtually use them all, one way or another.

Im going to write a tutorial or two for explain how to get them and how to use them.
Old 02-08-2010 , 00:23   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaquimandrade View Post
The thing is: this is meant to not restrict you to a set of functions. So you can virtually use them all, one way or another.

Im going to write a tutorial or two for explain how to get them and how to use them.

When you do i will love you for ever... Well atleast for a long time.
ConnorMcLeod
Veteran Member
Old 02-08-2010 , 01:31   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
Note: Since the function is called often while you're dead ( from CBasePlayer:layerDeathThink() ), to add a delay, you would need to play with a variable, like setting the current time in Killed() then, checking in this function.
You mean setting offset m_fDeathTime or store a per player variable and wait for that gametime is reached to supercede the function and return true ?

- my plugins -
joaquimandrade
Veteran Member
Old 02-08-2010 , 02:53   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by NcB_Sav View Post
When you do i will love you for ever... Well atleast for a long time.
Love me
Old 02-09-2010 , 14:49   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #119

I don't know if that has todo with the module, but well here is my question:

Is it possible to change the max. precache limit?
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 02-09-2010 , 15:13   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #120

I've tried some times ago, without success. You can change some check where 512 is written, but you have to increase the array where is stored the files, and this one is difficult to change, I mean you need to understand how it works, then locate the right place, etc. Anyway there are some things I did not test yet, I will try more. But I'm afraid you would need to modify the client too.

Last edited by Arkshine; 02-09-2010 at 15:18.