Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Duck Hunt Mod! (Suggestion)

Post New Thread Reply   

dballs442
Old 03-13-2008 , 19:28   Duck Hunt Mod! (Suggestion)
Reply With Quote #1

I have an idea for a mod:

Duck Hunt Mod! it would be a little similar to the l337Sk337 maps. the mod would be map specfiic like the soccar mod. i can make the map if someone wants to make this mod. how it would work:

one team starts on one side of a bush the other on the other side below the other teams view. one team would be given pistols with the zapper skin on it (heres a pic of it for CSS but i have it for 1.6: http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/scree...kins/5779a.jpg its for the p22 the team with the pisold would only have like 12 bullets or so.

-the one team that had no guns reached the top they would win unless the other team killed all the "ducks" perhaps if someone knows how to skin they could make a duck skin other wise make it so the team that started as "ducks" used the chicken model.

-the players as ducks would need to be able to move back and forth easily to juke the other players

i could even maybe make a skeet style map too for this. what do ya think? i think most of this could be done with just mapping but i dunno. let me know
If you enjoy Goldeneye 64 checkout 72.5.102.38:27015 (cs 1.6) sometime.
Send a message via AIM to dballs442
mando127
Veteran Member
Old 03-13-2008 , 19:39   Re: Duck Hunt Mod! (Suggestion)
Reply With Quote #2

lol that will be fun in cs
BANNED
Old 03-13-2008 , 19:49   Re: Duck Hunt Mod! (Suggestion)
Reply With Quote #3

would be too hard but instead of trying to code where the have to reach the top, just put hostages at the top and have a wall so the hunters cant kill em, and have the ducks bring them down again - so they have to go up and down
unless some1 can code it...seems hard
easy to code the part where they spawn with pistols though..

and u should have said make them switch rounds each time ;)

sounds awesome actually
dballs442
Old 03-14-2008 , 01:59   Re: Duck Hunt Mod! (Suggestion)
Reply With Quote #4

yea most can be done in the map it self i think. only thing i can think that needs to be coded would be to force to load the gun skin (can do with chronics model plugin) and the ability to move back and forth well while rising. some how it should be like first round its at one speed, second a little faster, next a little faster ect ect untill a ct makes it to the top without dieing.

i like the hostage idea. i could place just one hostage above the shooting teams view and have the rescue point right next to it. haha im stoked to make this.
If you enjoy Goldeneye 64 checkout 72.5.102.38:27015 (cs 1.6) sometime.
Send a message via AIM to dballs442
Checkmarks
BANNED
Old 03-14-2008 , 14:48   Re: Duck Hunt Mod! (Suggestion)
Reply With Quote #5

you dont even need a code really - well a tiny one..

Just make the map have a hostage at the top with a rescue zone near it.
Get chronic's model changer plugin and use it so people in your server have that for p228 (no1 uses that anyways so if u wanted to turn off plugin no1 would really notice and if they did who cares).
I could code you a plugin where teams switch each round and also one where the CT's are faster.
dunno about the "chicken" costume though - but im sure its easy to do im just super noob at coding