Post New Thread Reply   

OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 05-23-2020 , 09:17   Re: Admin War Plugin
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by allroundernaman View Post
Sir, probably you have not read the conversation earlier. * Probably *
The server brokes with other versions, as no version is stable version. I am using Re-HLDS ...

This website says: https://www.amxmodx.org/downloads-new.php

What happens in every 3-4 round, chat disables, and no one can join any team... %s appears only.
WHOLE server crash. So using the stable version, provided by the host.

Regards,
I didn't read previously, but I don't think that's relevant. You said that you reinstalled 1.8.3, meaning you downloaded it from another website since 1.8.3 is no longer available on AMXX's official website.

1.8.3 is the same as 1.9 - it's an unstable development build. It's probably even more unstable than 1.9 so I don't see why you would use it and how you even found it.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 05-23-2020 at 09:17.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
allroundernaman
Old 05-23-2020 , 09:25   Re: Admin War Plugin
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
I didn't read previously, but I don't think that's relevant. You said that you reinstalled 1.8.3, meaning you downloaded it from another website since 1.8.3 is no longer available on AMXX's official website.

1.8.3 is the same as 1.9 - it's an unstable development build. It's probably even more unstable than 1.9 so I don't see why you would use it and how you even found it.
No, I didn't found it. My hosting provider has given me gaming files actually. Basically, I reinstalled the hosting providers file, and that version was 1.8.3

What should I do now?

Cheap Rates/ Renting also available.
Introducing myself: This is Naman Vrati, call me NamVr! I am a web developer and Counter Strike Server Manager, I own a server.

Piano Is My Life
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 05-23-2020 , 10:04   Re: Admin War Plugin
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
No, I didn't found it. My hosting provider has given me gaming files actually. Basically, I reinstalled the hosting providers file, and that version was 1.8.3

What should I do now?
Meaning your hosting provides outdated files.
Old 05-23-2020 , 10:17   Re: Admin War Plugin
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Thank you for the plugin, but it is not working. When war starts, all dies, then Menu appears! Fortunately, I can choose 2 captains and the game restarts three times.
Now what happens, people in spec can change their team and join a team, and no knife round starts, the plugin doesn't work anymore....
Hmm, please check your logs then, this conversation is getting long enough, i suggest you to reinstall all required files for plugin to latest versions, as this plugin is running fine in all community servers of india, if you still need help feel free to directly contact me on Facebook

And for forum sake, if i made the plugin work for him, i will surely tell here, what was the problem and how i fixed it
allroundernaman
Old 05-23-2020 , 10:46   Re: Admin War Plugin
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Meaning your hosting provides outdated files.
May be, tomorrow I will format the server and reinstall 1.9 amxx. Then I will try to troubleshoot the issue.

Introducing myself: This is Naman Vrati, call me NamVr! I am a web developer and Counter Strike Server Manager, I own a server.

Piano Is My Life
allroundernaman
Old 05-23-2020 , 10:49   Re: Admin War Plugin
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by instinctpt1 View Post
Hmm, please check your logs then, this conversation is getting long enough, i suggest you to reinstall all required files for plugin to latest versions, as this plugin is running fine in all community servers of india, if you still need help feel free to directly contact me on Facebook

And for forum sake, if i made the plugin work for him, i will surely tell here, what was the problem and how i fixed it
Yeah, I know that. I will reinstall everything tomorrow. Let's see then what will happen.
Okay, I will contact if required, well I suggest you to please stay updated here, as I don't have facebook accounts!
Logs disabled. How can I do it?

Thank You,
Regards,

Piano Is My Life
instinctpt1
Old 05-23-2020 , 11:06   Re: Admin War Plugin
Reply With Quote #37

Check your core.ini file under configs folder in amxmodx directory, it must have amxx_logging set to 1
And if you have or after you update it to 1, just go to your plugins.ini and after this plugins name add debug
So it should look like this:
pub_war_xyz.amxx debug

Then restart map and testrun plugin again and keep an eye on server's console when something wrong happens or nothing happens at all
allroundernaman
Old 05-23-2020 , 15:18   Re: Admin War Plugin
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by instinctpt1 View Post
Check your core.ini file under configs folder in amxmodx directory, it must have amxx_logging set to 1
And if you have or after you update it to 1, just go to your plugins.ini and after this plugins name add debug
So it should look like this:
pub_war_xyz.amxx debug

Then restart map and testrun plugin again and keep an eye on server's console when something wrong happens or nothing happens at all
Okay, I have just reinstalled amx server 1.9 dev built and kudos! No errors in the built! My server is almost stable now.
I will do the same when I will have more players in the server. I have enabled logging also. Enabled debug mode also.
Thank you for advice and I will let you know soon.

Regards,

Piano Is My Life
allroundernaman
Old 05-23-2020 , 15:33   Re: Admin War Plugin
Reply With Quote #39

The same problem is happening again. And this was the console....

Quote:
L 05/23/2020 - 19:28:45: -------- Mapchange to aa_dima2 --------
L 05/23/2020 - 19:28:46: [AMXX] Plugin file open error (plugin "client_autoexec.ini")
Executing ReGameDLL Configuration File
[AMXX] Loaded 5 admins from file
Executing AMX Mod X Configuration File
Scrolling message displaying frequency: 10:00 minutes
CResourceFile::LoadResources: Failed to load "resources.ini"; filename has no extension on line 1
47.31.92.878948:reconnect
L 05/23/2020 - 19:29:59: [CSTRIKE] Postponing of model update disabled, check your gamedata files
L 05/23/2020 - 19:29:59: [CSTRIKE] Postponing of model update disabled, check your gamedata files
L 05/23/2020 - 190:00: [CSTRIKE] Postponing of model update disabled, check your gamedata files
L 05/23/2020 - 190:01: [CSTRIKE] Postponing of model update disabled, check your gamedata files
UPDATED: I found this line in error log:
Quote:
L 05/23/2020 - 17:45:53: Plugin called menu_display when item=MENU_EXIT
Nothing else suspicious I can find. Anything else needed? What should I do?

Piano Is My Life

Last edited by allroundernaman; 05-23-2020 at 15:37. Reason: UPDATED
allroundernaman
Old 05-24-2020 , 02:37   Re: Admin War Plugin
Reply With Quote #40

I m so sorry to trouble you all again and again. But can these issues be solved?

And if solved, please put up a war plugin in the plugins section then for everyone!

Piano Is My Life