Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Custom Donation System That Integrates into SourceBans++ [In-Dev]

Post New Thread Reply   

WhipTide
Old 01-25-2017 , 05:58   Custom Donation System That Integrates into SourceBans++ [In-Dev]
Reply With Quote #1

Hello all,

I have been working on a donation system that works with SourceBans, the reason i am working on this because i am currently using 'Donation Control', i was thinking of just making a theme for it, but i didnt really like it how there wasnt a permanent rank option so i decided to just make my own.

The way it works, you signin via steam, press 'VIP' or 'Perma VIP' (whole div a button) then hit donate then pay through paypal then the ipn will add to donation mysql and then also add to the sourcebans database. When/If Sourcebans 2 come out it should be easy to add support to that.

What does everyone think of it, Any features i should add and Would anyone use it?

Last edited by WhipTide; 01-25-2017 at 06:04.
Kkate
Old 02-07-2017 , 14:59   Re: Custom Donation System That Integrates into SourceBans++ [In-Dev]
Reply With Quote #2

Sorry to burst your bubble but, people much prefer a bot rather than having to deal with paypal. I used to just run donation-control with paypal but I eventually had to get someone to make me a bot since people just charged back after purchase.

Great idea though! Donation control is becoming a bit dated.

Last edited by Kkate; 02-07-2017 at 15:01. Reason: Grammer
RumbleFrog
Great Tester of Whatever
Old 02-10-2017 , 13:37   Re: Custom Donation System That Integrates into SourceBans++ [In-Dev]
Reply With Quote #3

I'm curious, how do you add donators to Sourceban?

Do you use groups and if so, how do you assign them to that group, wouldn't that involve multiple queries?

I'm trying to implement my donation system, but I'm stuck at how I should approach Sourceban database structure.
WhipTide
Old 02-19-2017 , 01:43   Re: Custom Donation System That Integrates into SourceBans++ [In-Dev]
Reply With Quote #4

@Kkate i might have a look at making a bot for it too!

@RumbleFrog yeah the script runs multipul querys, creates user then gets user id then creates players rank with uid and a few other steps
Samatazz
Old 02-26-2017 , 06:29   Re: Custom Donation System That Integrates into SourceBans++ [In-Dev]
Reply With Quote #5

Yeah im VERY interested in this plugin! it seems awesome, Would very much like to be updated on the progress!
Nexicon
Old 03-03-2017 , 19:11   Re: Custom Donation System That Integrates into SourceBans++ [In-Dev]
Reply With Quote #6

I would LOVE this plugin/system! Please make it!
iBradleyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-19-2017 , 16:17   Re: Custom Donation System That Integrates into SourceBans++ [In-Dev]
Reply With Quote #7

Would love to see this in the latest version of SB++.
WhipTide
Old 04-05-2017 , 01:08   Re: Custom Donation System That Integrates into SourceBans++ [In-Dev]
Reply With Quote #8

It is currently running onside of the latest version of SourceBans!
TrappaTroopa
Old 06-27-2017 , 02:30   Re: Custom Donation System That Integrates into SourceBans++ [In-Dev]
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipTide View Post
It is currently running onside of the latest version of SourceBans!
What do you mean by this? It's coming out with the latest Sourcebans? Or you have it working with he latest SB's? I REALLLY Wanna replace Donation Control