Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

GangGang plugin for mg

Post New Thread Reply   

Johan555
Old 04-18-2019 , 12:44   GangGang plugin for mg
Reply With Quote #1

Wrong text

Last edited by Johan555; 04-20-2019 at 12:03.
Johan555
Old 04-18-2019 , 14:46   Re: GangGang plugin for mg
Reply With Quote #2

Okay so this is an idea I came to think of before today which I think had been a fun update for most of them. Some will think it's a nasty or bad idea, but I come to the latter.

I got an idea earlier today that gangs could be found on Minigames server, It could be that you create gangs and others can join it. And for every map someone in the corridor manages so get multiplied exp which then used to flip up. The reason why you want the corridor to come up is because one day you could collect credits from the corridor and the higher the level is, the more credits you can collect. You could also have done so that you crawl through credits through which people can send in their own time. So that everyone pays as a tax at a time and when the time when levlar up, you can unlock new things like player skins or something else. I have not completely thought out the whole concept yet and would have liked to have some feedback and hear from you if you had any ideas on how it might work .... The set time and time for others, I have not completely figured out yet. If it should be that the nickname is in front of one's name when writing. Or if there is one thing that is in the Tab in front of your name. But you can also enjoy it.

It could have worked like this. I once create via / gang create [name] and there after having to pay credits to be able to create it, or that it is free, or that you have to be vip to create one and then everyone can join it. After that, anyone who owns may invade people or have it open to everyone. Within the aisle there are vines that are issued by the person who created the gang.

Advantages: The benefits of this are that it becomes a new purpose for the players on the server. Think most of them would have liked the best time and in that way it would have become a more active community where more people struggle to become the best since it is just now ranks on server which I think has died a little and no one cares about.

You also had a better will to cooperate with teammates and be able to get to know people better through their course.

One had been using their existing credits that only exist as the current situation some just shoot about ... that "I have 200k credits" which if you had lain up once via credits it would have been instead that you had a cruel time.

One can also have events on server where time is competing for which time has performed best over a weekend or something,

Disadvantages: Everyone will not appreciate the idea and some will find it crazy. But what is good about this is that you can completely strut in the process. No one is forced to join in one time and if you choose not to like this and ignore it, the server will be exactly the same as before.

It can be that there is a lot of nagging that people are going to yawn even once and fight about which time is best ... But with rules and admins this will not be a big thing

It will also take time to encode this, but with an experienced good encoder, it will probably not take forever if this is acquired or not it will take time.

It can be a great plugin, which MAY NOT create lag or long wait time the first time you join the server. But a good coder will be able to do it a little.

I do not come up with so many disadvantages but if you have any, you can say so I can enter them .

För att avsluta denna långa bibel hade jag uppskattat om ni tog er tid att istället för att bara säga att det suger, förklara varför ni tycker det, finns det något ni hade velat ändra på med iden? Är det något du är rädd för ska hända med det? eller att det påverkar din speltid? Och för er som gillar iden eller vill ha med något extra eller hjälpa till att förverkliga denna iden. Skriv nedanför om ni gillar den, kanske varför. Och om ni hade velat tillägga något. Tack för mig. // W3THER

discord: W3THER#9858

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JakZtheOwn/