Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens

Post New Thread Reply   

d1rTyS
Old 01-26-2016 , 22:56   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #11

I got hit today too. AFAIK KSF's server tokens were banned too.

I had sm_knifeupgrade on a server for like 4 of my friends and weaponpaints on a local server i had running for like 20 minutes...

Btw is there an actual explicit blacklist around and was there a deadline until all the banned plugins had to be removed?

Pretty annoying to get a lifetime ban without any warning or reasons. This really bugs me...
VPPGamingNetwork
Veteran Member
Old 01-26-2016 , 23:03   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #12

naw homie , a lot of them are all banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchy View Post
Caught a ban, too. Annoying how they're giving no explanation for why they banned each server. It's even more annoying that some of the larger servers that SELL access to those plugins didn't get banned.

We provide MOTD Ads
Net 1 payments
Visit us
VPPGamingNetwork
Veteran Member
Old 01-26-2016 , 23:04   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #13

they did put out a big warning message on the csgo mailing list months and months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1rTyS View Post
I got hit today too. AFAIK KSF's server tokens were banned too.

I had sm_knifeupgrade on a server for like 4 of my friends and weaponpaints on a local server i had running for like 20 minutes...

Btw is there an actual explicit blacklist around and was there a deadline until all the banned plugins had to be removed?

Pretty annoying to get a lifetime ban without any warning or reasons. This really bugs me...

We provide MOTD Ads
Net 1 payments
Visit us
joao7yt
Old 01-27-2016 , 00:04   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosurdaddy972 View Post
they did put out a big warning message on the csgo mailing list months and months ago.
I don't think that be blacklisted mean a 22 years ban, but ok
Neuro Toxin
Veteran Member
Old 01-27-2016 , 00:21   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #15

U have to buy another account / csgo for new tokens
Old 01-27-2016 , 00:27   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuro Toxin View Post
U have to buy another account / csgo for new tokens
Can i just ask a friend to create a token for me? The token need to be from the same account that the auth key is or whatever?

And some one knows if im safe just removing the .smx's?
ddhoward
Veteran Member
Old 01-27-2016 , 01:35   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by joao7yt View Post
And some one knows if im safe just removing the .smx's?
You should have removed them a long time ago. Removing them now will not remove your ban, although it may help in getting you unbanned, assuming that these bans do expire or can be undone.
Old 01-27-2016 , 02:38   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #18

I've only been running Knife Swapper and still got banned.
Neuro Toxin
Veteran Member
Old 01-27-2016 , 02:40   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #19

You won't get unbans.

1. Remove naughty plugins
2. Make a new steam account
3. Purchase CSGO
4. Generate new tokens

If you didnt have a second account as a backup. You'll wait a week for the new account to be able to make tokens.
Old 01-27-2016 , 03:12   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuro Toxin View Post
You won't get unbans.

1. Remove naughty plugins
2. Make a new steam account
3. Purchase CSGO
4. Generate new tokens

If you didnt have a second account as a backup. You'll wait a week for the new account to be able to make tokens.
Why would you have to wait a week, it doesn't say anything about that on the Steam Game Server Account Management website? I am not telling you that you are wrong, I am just asking, because I created a new steam account, bought CSGO, linked a mobile number with it, and I just get the message: Failed to create account: 24 (This account is banned from creating game server login tokens) when i try to create tokens.

Last edited by Gargos; 01-27-2016 at 04:07.