Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens

Post New Thread Reply   

veli
Old 02-25-2016 , 15:20   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #131

How to check/see why my account tokens are banned? I see only that my account is banned on tokens without any reason. It would make easier to fix unallowed plugins.
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-25-2016 , 15:21   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
They should have made it incremental. instead of just perma banning servers. Give them at least a chance to fix their plugins, i know there was a warning but it seems unfair for new server owners that were not aware.
You'd think they'd at least give the users a detailed explanation of the consequences if you run a server with this token and get caught violating the rules, and have a list of those rules detailed. Check accept, get token, and move on. Instead of:
Quote:
You are solely responsible for these tokens. If your game server accounts are banned for any reason, you may be restricted from playing the associated games.
Which doesn't explain very much, only what will happen, in very vague detail.
gorgitko
Old 02-25-2016 , 17:41   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by splewis View Post
If all the servers have a gslt from the same account, that's why. It doesn't ban 1 gslt, it bans all of them on the same account.
As I wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgitko
... And it's interesting, that our IDLE servers, which have tokens from different Steam account ...
So thats something I don't understand.
Neuro Toxin
Veteran Member
Old 02-25-2016 , 17:44   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #134

Do both accounts have the same phone number?
Old 02-25-2016 , 18:37   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuro Toxin View Post
Do both accounts have the same phone number?
I think no, they are owned by different people.
Bulletford
Old 02-26-2016 , 00:11   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #136

I got banned for attempting to hide the name of the weapon owner to prevent cheating in my ttt gamemode, It didn't work and was removed within 5 minutes of being added, this was almost 3 weeks ago, got banned in this wave

Last edited by Bulletford; 02-26-2016 at 00:11.
Bibihotz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-26-2016 , 01:18   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #137

Is some guy who use Ws and knife to sold me some tokens? Sent me Pm or add me on steam Bibihotz
Eufa75
Old 02-26-2016 , 02:35   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibihotz View Post
Is some guy who use Ws and knife to sold me some tokens? Sent me Pm or add me on steam Bibihotz
Why ?

to get ez ban because of you ? because you are stupid to use bullshit plugins we will get a ban of our servers and our steam acc ?

Lel, buy new game in new acc and change your phone number
Bibihotz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-26-2016 , 12:22   Re: Your account has an active ban on its game server tokens
Reply With Quote #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eufa75 View Post
Why ?

to get ez ban because of you ? because you are stupid to use bullshit plugins we will get a ban of our servers and our steam acc ?

Lel, buy new game in new acc and change your phone number
its not to easy on my country to get new phone numbers we make to mutch question for this reason i am looking from some guy to sold me tokens!!!

Last edited by Bibihotz; 02-26-2016 at 12:34.