Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] Radio v2.0.0.8 FINAL (21/08/2017)

Post New Thread Reply   

csa.lt
Old 12-13-2014 , 06:27   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #381

Radio stop playing on CSGO when map is changed to another.
Amnesia123
Old 01-23-2015 , 17:35   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #382

When I choose a station, no music comes on.
I followed the installationguide. Placed the files in the right folders.
Do I need anything else or what?
Argos
Old 04-24-2015 , 00:30   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #383

is possible open the motd window in fullscreen?
This would greatly improve the visualization of jamendo web (for example)
Proz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-24-2015 , 08:33   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #384

Radio broke in last csgo update? Cant here any sound with hive365 radio plugin and seems to be the same for this one
PresidentEvil
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-25-2015 , 00:43   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proz View Post
Radio broke in last csgo update? Cant here any sound with hive365 radio plugin and seems to be the same for this one
i can confirm this

same thing with frag radio
dubbeh
Old 04-26-2015 , 00:59   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #386

Will have a look into this soon, currently in the process of reinstalling srcds. Will be able to test all my plugins again properly, hopefully later on today, once i get every setup again.

Got a feeling the bug is related to the MOTD changes in CS:GO.

Edit:
Did a bit of digging around and seems like CS:GO added restrictions in the MOTD panel, almost removed it. But Maxximou5 found a way around it here - check out rules_contact_donate_html.zip.
Seems like the best way to get around it, is a custom HTML page on your site. I could possibly put together a PHP script that needs to be installed on your own seperate web server. All radio stations would have to changed to something like http://customdomain.com/radiofix.php...com/player.php. Which would need all the stations to URL's to be updated specifically for CS:GO.

Last edited by dubbeh; 04-26-2015 at 04:38.
csa.lt
Old 04-26-2015 , 04:38   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #387

And how to make this plugin don`t stop play radio on every new map?
dubbeh
Old 04-26-2015 , 06:08   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #388

Quote:
Originally Posted by csa.lt View Post
And how to make this plugin don`t stop play radio on every new map?
That can be easily fixed with CS:GO, need to save clients radio choice before map changes, then load them back up after new map has reload. Would be easy to add to the plugin.

Been running some tests today, seems like it's impossible to run a custom php script that wraps over the MOTD, it basically blocks all other input except for the MOTD panel.

Code:
<html>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript">
window.onload = function()
{
    var popup=window.open("<?php echo $szStationURL = $_GET['radiourl']; ?>","SourceMod Radio","height=720,width=1280");
};
</script>
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>
Called it inside game with www.domain.com/radiofix.php?radiourl=www.customradio.com/play.php=station, I know my PHP sucks too xD

Will have to use it for a wrap around in the sm_browse command in CS:GO, server admins can host it on their own and not have to worry about any malicious 3rd party site.

The radio player seems to work ok, sometimes you might need to wait a little for the station to load up and can only use direct playlists, that will auto-play. Because with CS:GO the MOTD panel doesn't display anymore, unless you use the javascript popup window trick, but then all game input gets blocked. So using it as a way to play the radio is infeasible, moment you close the MOTD panel, station stops playing.

Edit:
Quick thing i forgot to mention, if you're running the radio plugin on CS:GO - remove "All Channels" because only direct playing links will work

Last edited by dubbeh; 04-26-2015 at 06:12.
dubbeh
Old 04-27-2015 , 04:30   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #389

Latest version released related to a few fixes for CS:GO & Auto-play on new map added

Code:
v1.0.0.14
   - Users radio stations can now be saved and reloaded on map change,  but you need to make sure It's a direct station link. New cVar added to  enable it called sm_radio_autoplay - set to 1 to enable
   - Added a work around for the sm_browse/!browse command on CS:GO  servers, need to put the radiofix.php on your own custom web server for  it to work. Thanks to Maxximou5
Note for CS:GO users:
As of the more recent CS:GO updates that changed the way MOTD works (Basically tried to block custom HTML pages from what i could find), all radio stations will need to be direct links that auto-play. The browse command will only work by putting the radiofix.php (inside radiofix.zip) on your own custom web server. radiostations.ini has an added extra URL link called "CS:GO Wrapper" to fix the browse command. You'll need to direct it to your own webserver and modify the link. One last note with this change, you won't be able to use the browse command to listen to a custom radio station of your own choice.

Enjoy!

Last edited by dubbeh; 04-27-2015 at 07:45.
mazdarx8
Veteran Member
Old 04-27-2015 , 07:00   Re: Radio
Reply With Quote #390

Hi, is it possible to change the volume?