Raised This Month: $37 Target: $400
 9% 

Telehop bug


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
Enzunbi
New Member
Join Date: Jan 2019
Old 01-13-2019 , 20:39   Telehop bug
Reply With Quote #1

I'm having a problem in a surf server

the problem it's in the telehops and doesn't matter the map. When someone cross a telehop he goes through the teleporter, and when he come out, he's facing the wrong direction.

Does someone know what it can be and how can be fixed?
Enzunbi is offline
CowGod
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Old Yesterday , 03:49   Re: Telehop bug
Reply With Quote #2

Edit the map or if they are absolutely always facing the wrong direction you could hook teleports and spin them 180
CowGod is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to CowGod
detc
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2016
Old Yesterday , 12:05   Re: Telehop bug
Reply With Quote #3

What plugins are you using? I think some timers hook teleports for various reasons, there might be a setting that can be changed.
detc is offline
Enzunbi
New Member
Join Date: Jan 2019
Old Yesterday , 21:22   Re: Telehop bug
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by detc View Post
What plugins are you using? I think some timers hook teleports for various reasons, there might be a setting that can be changed.
I'm using this plugins

Enzunbi is offline
Enzunbi
New Member
Join Date: Jan 2019
Old Yesterday , 21:23   Re: Telehop bug
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowGod View Post
Edit the map or if they are absolutely always facing the wrong direction you could hook teleports and spin them 180
The problem is not in just one map, this is happening in all maps wich has telahops
Enzunbi is offline
quasemago
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Brazil
Old Yesterday , 21:47   Re: Telehop bug
Reply With Quote #6

Try change the angle of teleports with the stripper (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=39439).

Example:
PHP Code:
modify:
{
    
match:
    {
        
"targetname" "teleport_blah"
    
}
    
replace:
    {
        
"angles" "0 135 122"
    
}

quasemago is offline
Cruze
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2017
Old Today , 04:15   Re: Telehop bug
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasemago View Post
Try change the angle of teleports with the stripper (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=39439).

Example:
PHP Code:
modify:
{
    
match:
    {
        
"targetname" "teleport_blah"
    
}
    
replace:
    {
        
"angles" "0 135 122"
    
}

and how to know the targetname of the teleport?
__________________
Cruze is offline
Lubricant Jam
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: United Kingdom
Old Today , 05:23   Re: Telehop bug
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
and how to know the targetname of the teleport?
stripper_dump
Lubricant Jam is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode