lysis decompiler

Post New Thread Reply   

fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 08-08-2022 , 22:53   Re: lysis decompiler
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerecrazy View Post
if your answer is about 'GNU GPL', don't even answer, because even though it's 'gpl' the written code is mine,
This community does not condone violating the legal requirements of the GNU GPL. If you don't want to follow the rules the you're free to not post here.

Quote:
the question is not that, the question is that the amxx compiler is flawed, where have you ever seen a decompiler compile up to 80%?
You're right, 80% is much too low. It would be much much better if it could decompile 100% of the plugin.
Old 08-08-2022 , 23:34   Re: lysis decompiler
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
This community does not condone violating the legal requirements of the GNU GPL. If you don't want to follow the rules the you're free to not post here.

You're right, 80% is much too low. It would be much much better if it could decompile 100% of the plugin.
I totally agree with you, anyway if he doesn't want others to see his code, don't post or share the plugin, I don't want them to take it as an insult but, anyone who has learned amxx, has done so by looking at other people's source code , everything here is freely accessible and learning, it seems very contradictory and selfish to try to block plugins when he himself has learned from other people
xerecrazy
Old 08-09-2022 , 18:33   Re: lysis decompiler
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post

so what's the point of the compiler, since it's possible to decompile a lot of code?

it's better to do like other games, like fiveM, roblox, they all use LUA and you don't need to compile anything.
MrPickles
Old 08-09-2022 , 19:45   Re: lysis decompiler
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
so what's the point of the compiler, since it's possible to decompile a lot of code?

it's better to do like other games, like fiveM, roblox, they all use LUA and you don't need to compile anything.
Like i said:

Quote:
and the idea of the compiler is to convert code that a person can easily read and modify, to a language that the game understands, it has nothing to do with privacy or rights.

you have a very wrong idea about the compiler and privacy/rights
Celena Luna
Veteran Member
Old 08-09-2022 , 20:30   Re: lysis decompiler
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:

You are missunderstanding between "Encrypt" and "Compile"

And hey, if you don't know, the Dev themself wrote the Tutorial on how to Decompile it 20 years ago. People just lazy or/and don't want to write decompiler up until someone did.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...=19368?t=19368

Edit: And I comfirmed that #emit sysreq.c still able to prevent Lysis decompile it

Last edited by Celena Luna; 08-09-2022 at 20:44.
xerecrazy
Old 08-09-2022 , 21:01   Re: lysis decompiler
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celena Luna View Post
You are missunderstanding between "Encrypt" and "Compile"

And hey, if you don't know, the Dev themself wrote the Tutorial on how to Decompile it 20 years ago. People just lazy or/and don't want to write decompiler up until someone did.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...=19368?t=19368

Edit: And I comfirmed that #emit sysreq.c still able to prevent Lysis decompile it
I tested '#emit sysreq.c' it compile and there is no way to decompile it, however the plugin does not work. amx 1.10
Celena Luna
Veteran Member
Old 08-09-2022 , 21:17   Re: lysis decompiler
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
I tested '#emit sysreq.c' it compile and there is no way to decompile it, however the plugin does not work. amx 1.10
Yeah, I tested just now and it does not run and crash the server right away. Maybe because the function isn't full implemented for older version.
Old 08-09-2022 , 21:20   Re: lysis decompiler
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Yeah, I tested just now and it does not run and crash the server right away. Maybe because the function isn't full implemented for older version.
There's nothing to do? only solution creating modules with natives and using them in plugins?
MrPickles
Old 08-09-2022 , 22:06   Re: lysis decompiler
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Tested in older versions and still crashs--

like i sad:

Quote:
if you block read access for lysis, you will also do it for the metamod.

Last edited by MrPickles; 08-09-2022 at 22:06.
xerecrazy
Old 08-13-2022 , 21:12   Re: lysis decompiler
Reply With Quote #20

I got a way, if the guy tries to decompile, it only returns the functions as null

thanks all

Last edited by xerecrazy; 08-13-2022 at 21:12.
Old 08-13-2022, 21:25
fysiks
This message has been deleted by fysiks. Reason: nvm