Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

TFC Medkit ("Bioweapon") weapon crashes server when used on enemy

Post New Thread Reply   

AlphaBlaster
Old 07-21-2022 , 19:10   TFC Medkit ("Bioweapon") weapon crashes server when used on enemy
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, I set up a TFC server and AMX mod for it today, and after testing it with some HPB bots I noticed the server was crashing repeatedly. Since I primarily play Medic in TFC I noticed consistently it was when using his melee weapon, the bioweapon aka the medkit. I'm 100% certain this wasn't related to the HPB bot plugin for metamod, and was somehow related to AMX.
It's a fresh install of AMX with the only third-party plugin being this class changing one (which the crash for certain is unrelated to as it happened before acquiring the plugin), and the only other non-default thing being myself configured as an admin user.

Any advice on how to fix this? I tried googling it and searching here but found no results. The crash no longer happened once I removed amxmod from my addons folder (Metamod and HPB bot work fine), so it must be related to AMX. I installed it using the installer and "find mod directory" set to Team Fortress 1.5.

Thank you!

Last edited by AlphaBlaster; 07-21-2022 at 19:10.
Old 08-15-2022, 12:42
Infamanious
This message has been deleted by Infamanious.