Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]

Post New Thread Reply   

bongotrommler
Old 05-13-2020 , 15:09   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.5 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.16.2020]
Reply With Quote #211

@LaGgLs

maybe banned players waste your slots. Try this: https://github.com/komashchenko/BanId_Fix/releases

and for FR try to use fake ranks 3.0 SR1 (havent tested it with Core 3.1.5)
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=112
LaGgLs
Old 05-13-2020 , 21:41   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.5 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.16.2020]
Reply With Quote #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongotrommler View Post
@LaGgLs

maybe banned players waste your slots. Try this: https://github.com/komashchenko/BanId_Fix/releases

I will try that out can i still use the same rank core version or do i need to use the other one so many of version for this plugin and i did try that plugin again white the newseter version and it works dosent make that error log spam but when im adding other plugins then its happen so im going to try out what plugin make the plugin unstable later today

Btw the problem white the server its a weird one i will show you a screenshoot and you will understand more https://imgur.com/mf6Bn5W
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-14-2020 , 05:58   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.5 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.16.2020]
Reply With Quote #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongotrommler View Post
@LaGgLs

Lex, i use the latest version on 2 of my servers without this problem. It doesn't even take over the cfg that changes the person, either he doesn't save it or something is wrong with the permissions system (which I exclude since it is a game server that is hosted).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGgLs View Post
I will try that out can i still use the same rank core version or do i need to use the other one so many of version for this plugin and i did try that plugin again white the newseter version and it works dosent make that error log spam but when im adding other plugins then its happen so im going to try out what plugin make the plugin unstable later today

Btw the problem white the server its a weird one i will show you a screenshoot and you will understand more https://imgur.com/mf6Bn5W
Try uploading the levelranks.smx in the addons/sourcemod/plugins/level_ranks folder and then restart the original file should be in addons/sourcemod/plugins so please put all things from the level ranks once in this folder
YourDignity
Old 05-14-2020 , 15:36   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.5 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.16.2020]
Reply With Quote #214

I updated to the new version now all my ranks from my old sq3 file wont work with it anymore can i fix this or do i just have to restart my ranks
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-14-2020 , 19:19   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.5 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.16.2020]
Reply With Quote #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourDignity View Post
I updated to the new version now all my ranks from my old sq3 file wont work with it anymore can i fix this or do i just have to restart my ranks
check the addons/sourcemod/logs/error_****.log unfortunately it is not possible to fix it with sqlite, you are forced to reset it, with MySQL you could fix the problem
LaGgLs
Old 05-15-2020 , 20:05   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.5 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.16.2020]
Reply With Quote #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
Lex, i use the latest version on 2 of my servers without this problem. It doesn't even take over the cfg that changes the person, either he doesn't save it or something is wrong with the permissions system (which I exclude since it is a game server that is hosted).

Try uploading the levelranks.smx in the addons/sourcemod/plugins/level_ranks folder and then restart the original file should be in addons/sourcemod/plugins so please put all things from the level ranks once in this folder
Will give up on that for now with fake rank no luck

Btw did a translations from english to swedish if you want it i link it here btw before you add the translations forgot that you cant use å ä ö as words will just be weird letters
Attached Files
File Type: zip translations.zip (17.0 KB, 69 views)

Last edited by LaGgLs; 05-16-2020 at 02:29.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-16-2020 , 10:49   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.5 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.16.2020]
Reply With Quote #217

Quote:
Will give up on that for now with fake rank no luck

Btw did a translations from english to swedish if you want it i link it here btw before you add the translations forgot that you cant use å ä ö as words will just be weird letters
I have now tested to update from 3.0 to 3.1, it worked without problems except for the Exstats Weapon System, where you have to regenerate the table (delete the table) and you can enter the translation via GitHub, I think you know how it works
LaGgLs
Old 05-16-2020 , 12:56   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.5 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.16.2020]
Reply With Quote #218

Quote:
I have now tested to update from 3.0 to 3.1, it worked without problems except for the Exstats Weapon System, where you have to regenerate the table (delete the table) and you can enter the translation via GitHub, I think you know how it works
Can be my host trying to fix some small things and see if its 100% my host bc they still says the server its "stable"

Just funny question again this error log thing cant be the reason for this commands right?

Code:
sv_max_queries_sec 
sv_max_queries_sec_global 
sv_max_queries_window 
sv_max_queries_tracked_ips_max 
sv_max_queries_tracked_ips_prune

Last edited by LaGgLs; 05-16-2020 at 14:57.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-16-2020 , 21:44   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.5 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.16.2020]
Reply With Quote #219

Quote:
Can be my host trying to fix some small things and see if its 100% my host bc they still says the server its "stable"

Just funny question again this error log thing cant be the reason for this commands right?

Code:
sv_max_queries_sec 
sv_max_queries_sec_global 
sv_max_queries_window 
sv_max_queries_tracked_ips_max 
sv_max_queries_tracked_ips_prune
Do you use this to improve your server values? If so, are you hosting Csgo serves?
LaGgLs
Old 05-17-2020 , 03:39   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.5 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.16.2020]
Reply With Quote #220

Quote:
Do you use this to improve your server values? If so, are you hosting Csgo serves?
I rent the server from a site my server computer its already taken for other servers. I do have ftp access to the server so I can change it in server.cfg just that I found a autoexec.cfg with those commands in and all off them was on 9999.

Btw seams like my host that I rent for added those commands outside my knowledge

Last edited by LaGgLs; 05-17-2020 at 03:45.