Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

FF2 Lord Homicide's Bosses (Minor Level Three Nightmare Update)

Post New Thread Reply   

Batfoxkid
Old 05-05-2019 , 20:47   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (Minor Level Three Nightmare Update)
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Haxray View Post
Yo, i know this thread is old, but ill like to ask for some assistance.

I've been trying to get the Gambler boss to work considering i thought the idea of a boss just forcertding on everyone would be amusing. However, it doesnt seem to actually work. While the uber part of the rage works, the forcertd part doesn't work.

I've looked over the config provided and nothing appears to be wrong with how the servercommandrage part is set-up, and i tried both new RTD and old rtd, despite the console command being the same, to see if that was the issue to no avail. I recall having issues with servercommandrage in the past as well, but forgot the exact situation.

Is anyone here able to help me with this problem?
The plugin strangely doesn't work for me, not sure why. It's super easy to make a new plugin with ServerCommand type rage.
Old 05-05-2019 , 21:03   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (Minor Level Three Nightmare Update)
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batfoxkid View Post
The plugin strangely doesn't work for me, not sure why. It's super easy to make a new plugin with ServerCommand type rage.
Yeah Ik but im not really a programmer. .

Regardless i sorted out the problem the boss had, searched through post history. Turns out it was set-up wrong in the config from the get-go.

Anyone else looking at this by any chance: you need to add an @All to the command.
JuegosPablo
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2019 , 21:04   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (Minor Level Three Nightmare Update)
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batfoxkid View Post
possibly adding the rtd plugin (rtd v1) to server and disabling it to both teams maybe?
My Discord: JuegosPablo#0568
BBG_Theory
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2019 , 22:49   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (Minor Level Three Nightmare Update)
Reply With Quote #34

ServerCommand type rage does work on Linux both FF2 forks w/ rtd2 (v1 I think might be broken)
Batfoxkid
Old 05-05-2019 , 23:12   Re: Lord Homicide's Bosses (Minor Level Three Nightmare Update)
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Haxray View Post
Yeah Ik but im not really a programmer. .

Regardless i sorted out the problem the boss had, searched through post history. Turns out it was set-up wrong in the config from the get-go.

Anyone else looking at this by any chance: you need to add an @All to the command.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuegosPablo View Post
possibly adding the rtd plugin (rtd v1) to server and disabling it to both teams maybe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBG_Theory View Post
ServerCommand type rage does work on Linux both FF2 forks w/ rtd2 (v1 I think might be broken)
Here's what I use, (basically a simpler version of the servercommand rage plugin)

PHP Code:
void Rage_PlayerCommand(const char[] ability_nameint index)
{

int Boss=GetClientOfUserId(FF2_GetBossUserId(index));

int rageDistance=FF2_GetAbilityArgument(indexthis_plugin_nameability_name1);    //rage distance

char rageStartCommand[PLATFORM_MAX_PATH];

FF2_GetAbilityArgumentString(indexthis_plugin_nameability_name2rageStartCommandPLATFORM_MAX_PATH); //rage start command

char rageStartCommandParameters[PLATFORM_MAX_PATH];

FF2_GetAbilityArgumentString(indexthis_plugin_nameability_name3rageStartCommandParametersPLATFORM_MAX_PATH); //rage start command parameters

float pos[3];

float pos2[3];

float distance;

float vel[3];

vel[2]=20.0;

TeleportEntity(Boss,  NULL_VECTORNULL_VECTORvel);

GetEntPropVector(BossProp_Send"m_vecOrigin"pos);

for(
int i 1<= MaxClientsi++)
    {
        if(
IsClientInGame(i) && IsPlayerAlive(i) && GetClientTeam(i)!=FF2_GetBossTeam())
        {

GetEntPropVector(iProp_Send"m_vecOrigin"pos2);

distance GetVectorDistance(pospos2);
            if(
distance rageDistance)
            {

ServerCommand("%s #%i %s"rageStartCommandGetClientUserId(i), rageStartCommandParameters);
            }    
        }
    }