Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2]Defib Ragdolls (1.2.8 - 25/03/2022)

Post New Thread Reply   

ceasedU
Old 12-07-2019 , 21:10   Re: [L4D2]Defib Ragdolls (1.2.1 - 20/04/2019 )
Reply With Quote #51

it turns out it was my common infected mod that broke the ragdolls. As for the defib problem i tried removing the l4d1 variant of the lmc since the error log said it didnt load and there seems to be some issues with using all 8 survivors for windows which is a deal breaker for me because i like to be able to play as anyone anytime, tho i havent removed it i just see -blaming at one of the files needed. i can force a defib via command. i just cant use a defib normally. maybe ill have another crack at this another time

EDIT: i removed all my downloaded plugins and just kept the ones that come with the server. pretty much the minimum. i still cant defib except via command. im assuming this is a windows issue

Last edited by ceasedU; 12-07-2019 at 21:25.
Lux
Veteran Member
Old 12-07-2019 , 21:30   Re: [L4D2]Defib Ragdolls (1.2.1 - 20/04/2019 )
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasedU View Post
there seems to be some issues with using all 8 survivors for windows which is a deal breaker for me because i like to be able to play as anyone anytime, tho i havent removed it i just see -blaming at one of the files needed. i can force a defib via command. i just cant use a defib normally. maybe ill have another crack at this another time
I hardly understand any of that sorry.

This has nothing to do with if all 8 survivors are playing or not, dunno where you got that from.
Windows zoey https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=308483 just incase.

You need to give me more info on what errors you have or I can't help you and i'm not going to guess what is blaming what.

From what you have said so far, the issues you having is unique to your server setup/config, as everyone has different setup and likely not removed defib fix extension since that outright crashes.

Post your lists using commands these are ment to be used directly in the server console and past outputs in a post.
PHP Code:
sm plugins list
sm exts list
meta list
plugin_print 
Edit:
Quote:
EDIT: i removed all my downloaded plugins and just kept the ones that come with the server. pretty much the minimum. i still cant defib except via command. im assuming this is a windows issue
Sorry i did not see your edit, no this is not a windows issue if you are crashing, it's your issue.

Commission me for L4D

Last edited by Lux; 12-07-2019 at 21:45.
ceasedU
Old 12-07-2019 , 21:49   Re: [L4D2]Defib Ragdolls (1.2.1 - 20/04/2019 )
Reply With Quote #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
I hardly understand any of that sorry.

This has nothing to do with if all 8 survivors are playing or not, dunno where you got that from.
Windows zoey https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=308483 just incase.

You need to give me more info on what errors you have or I can't help you and i'm not going to guess what is blaming what.

From what you have said so far, the issues you having is unique to your server setup/config, as everyone has different setup and likely not removed defib fix extension since that outright crashes.

Post your lists using commands these are ment to be used directly in the server console and past outputs in a post.
PHP Code:
sm plugins list
sm exts list
meta list
plugin_print 
Edit:
Sorry i did not see your edit, no this is not a windows issue if you are crashing, it's your issue.
oki it looks like you are right. my server provider had a defib fix mod and it was installed. it wasnt located in plugins rather it was in extensions when i used the command you told me to use

EDIT: thanks for the help. i didnt think i had it extensions

Last edited by ceasedU; 12-07-2019 at 23:10.
Lux
Veteran Member
Old 12-18-2019 , 01:25   Re: [L4D2]Defib Ragdolls (1.2.2 - 18/12/2019 )
Reply With Quote #54

Update 1.2.2

Fixed rare case when being revived in sameframe and being parented to ragdoll.

Commission me for L4D
Smoak
Old 01-27-2020 , 00:52   Re: [L4D2]Defib Ragdolls (1.2.2 - 18/12/2019 )
Reply With Quote #55

Whenever I try to defib the ragdolls I get a CTD. PLEASE fix this if you can, this mod has so much potential and I would hate to have to uninstall it.
ceasedU
Old 03-22-2020 , 11:50   Re: [L4D2]Defib Ragdolls (1.2.2 - 18/12/2019 )
Reply With Quote #56

this might sound dumb but if when installing this, do i have to fully install LMC or just put the required modules? i have it fully installed but i dont ever use the lmc command since it doesnt work for me due to a conflicting plugin i have
Lux
Veteran Member
Old 03-24-2020 , 20:54   Re: [L4D2]Defib Ragdolls (1.2.2 - 18/12/2019 )
Reply With Quote #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoak View Post
Whenever I try to defib the ragdolls I get a CTD. PLEASE fix this if you can, this mod has so much potential and I would hate to have to uninstall it.
Yea thanks good bug report, I cannot help you without more infomation.
You have likely not even read the main post or even scrolled up the thread abit and likely have the same problem as ceasedU did, If you have no clue how to install or uninstall parts of what is running on your server that is your problem, refer to https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Managing...d_installation.

Quote:
this might sound dumb but if when installing this, do i have to fully install LMC or just put the required modules? i have it fully installed but i dont ever use the lmc command since it doesnt work for me due to a conflicting plugin i have
Yes :/.
I edited the main post incase this is not clear enough you only need the 2 modules from LMC.
You can just click on the module names it will take you to direct download link from github.

Commission me for L4D
ceasedU
Old 03-29-2020 , 01:13   Re: [L4D2]Defib Ragdolls (1.2.2 - 18/12/2019 )
Reply With Quote #58

Oki i just tried it with the only 2 modules you say is required only. i clicked on the links in main post and uploaded them. The mod doesnt work and survivors die like normal. however if i fully install LMC despite not being able to use it properly, the mod works

i tried adding the .sp files of the same names and the .inc files as well on separate test tries and got the same result of it not working. Maybe it might be due to a conflicting mod but then why does it work when i fully install LMC?
Lux
Veteran Member
Old 03-29-2020 , 01:54   Re: [L4D2]Defib Ragdolls (1.2.2 - 18/12/2019 )
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
Oki i just tried it with the only 2 modules you say is required only. i clicked on the links in main post and uploaded them. The mod doesnt work and survivors die like normal. however if i fully install LMC despite not being able to use it properly, the mod works

i tried adding the .sp files of the same names and the .inc files as well on separate test tries and got the same result of it not working. Maybe it might be due to a conflicting mod but then why does it work when i fully install LMC?
Thanks for pointing me to the issue, not sure when that include was there my mistake it should work fine now if you hit the 2 links in the main post again you should now only need the 2 modules.

https://github.com/LuxLuma/Luxs-Mode...777184e2e24685

Commission me for L4D
SkiPlix
Old 05-03-2020 , 09:50   Re: [L4D2]Defib Ragdolls (1.2.2 - 18/12/2019 )
Reply With Quote #60

On death this error shows in the dev-console and the ragdoll dies in a T-Pose:

Code:
CRagdollProp::Teleport( ) for ragdoll without root object

EDIT: Updating all the LMC files did nothing, i'm still having a T-Pose death ragdoll and the error above.

Last edited by SkiPlix; 05-03-2020 at 10:04.