Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Screenfade on kill [Cs 1.6]

Post New Thread Reply   

wickedd
Veteran Member
Old 10-13-2013 , 10:23   Re: Screenfade on kill [Cs 1.6]
Reply With Quote #11

Search the forum, there's one written by Connor.
Troublemaker
Old 10-14-2013 , 03:42   Re: Screenfade on kill [Cs 1.6]
Reply With Quote #12

name?
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 10-14-2013 , 13:08   Re: Screenfade on kill [Cs 1.6]
Reply With Quote #13

if you have author's name, everything is easy.
  1. to search in approved plugins in amxmodx.org
  2. to open his profile page > threads started by him > eeeeeeeeeeeeverything is there.
Old 10-19-2013 , 13:29   Re: Screenfade on kill [Cs 1.6]
Reply With Quote #14

I didn't find any thread
Old 10-20-2013, 05:29
LordOfNothing
This message has been deleted by ConnorMcLeod. Reason: troll, or posting random confusing code, or posting for posts count
Troublemaker
Old 10-21-2013 , 00:51   Re: Screenfade on kill [Cs 1.6]
Reply With Quote #15

I am already using this one but as i said i want a bit more transparent colours
Like the VIP plugin has.
When we as a vip kill someone,we get to see a screenfade effect
I want that kind of screenfade effect
Shitty
Old 01-13-2020 , 09:20   Re: Screenfade on kill [Cs 1.6]
Reply With Quote #16

Away from post date...

Can anyone make that plugin? just simple plugin..

when i kill someone i get green screenfade effect + cvar to reduce the duration time
Example : fade_duration 0.30 (seconds)
Old 01-13-2020 , 11:13   Re: Screenfade on kill [Cs 1.6]
Reply With Quote #17

Code:
/*  * "Blue screen of death", version "A", by ".sρiηX҉." fades the victim's  * 'screen blue on death' for any HLDS mod that supports being killed.  * The cvar is bsod_delay <#> in seconds to affect the fade time.  * CONFIRMED KILLS flash/fade count cvar is bsod_confirm_kills <#>.  * It must be whole numbers on both cvars. 0 disables the effects.  * Thread: forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=227407  * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify  * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by  * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or  * (at your option) any later version.  *  * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,  * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of  * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the  * GNU General Public License for more details.  *  * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License  * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software  * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston,  * MA 02110-1301, USA.  * Credits:Valve, OLO, AMXX DEV TEAM.  * Inspired by: Haunted House for the Atari 2600. youtu.be/lbjVffUGjxA?t=127  * One can use green screen and others. GREEN is defined below. It's RGB.  */ #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <hamsandwich> #define BLUE write_byte(0);write_byte(0);write_byte(random_num(200,255)) #define GREEN write_byte(0);write_byte(random_num(200,255));write_byte(0) #define FLAGS write_short(0x0001) #define ALPHA write_byte(500) new g_cvar_bsod_iDelay, g_cvar_bsod_iConfmkills; public plugin_init(){     register_plugin("Blue screen of death","A",".sρiηX҉.");     RegisterHam(Ham_Killed, "player", "FnKiller");     g_cvar_bsod_iDelay = register_cvar("bsod_delay", "5");     g_cvar_bsod_iConfmkills = register_cvar("bsod_confirm_kills", "11"); } public FnKiller(victim,attacker){        set_task_ex(0.1, "FnKill", attacker, .flags = SetTask_RepeatTimes, .repeat = get_pcvar_num(g_cvar_bsod_iConfmkills));     if(!is_user_alive(victim))     FnFade(victim); } public FnKill(attacker){     if(is_user_connected(attacker))     {     message_begin(MSG_ONE,get_user_msgid("ScreenFade"),{0,0,0},attacker);     write_short(1000);     write_short(1000);     FLAGS;     write_byte(random_num(0,255));     write_byte(random_num(0,255));     write_byte(random_num(0,255));     ALPHA;     message_end();     }     return; } #define DELAY write_short(get_pcvar_num(g_cvar_bsod_iDelay)*4096) public FnFade(victim){     if(is_user_connected(victim))     {     message_begin(MSG_ONE,get_user_msgid("ScreenFade"),{0,0,0},victim);     DELAY;DELAY;FLAGS;BLUE;ALPHA; //This is where you can change BLUE to GREEN     message_end();     }     return; }
This works on cstrike and others.

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 01-14-2020 at 12:08. Reason: Wow old thread. Here you go.