Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Two ips on same server

Post New Thread Reply   

genoka
Old 05-03-2023 , 08:43   Two ips on same server
Reply With Quote #1

Hey, guys.

I'm trying to run a server on two different public ips but it's not working.
I've already done the necessary NAT port forwarding for this to work, but when I connect the console doesn't print any connection-related errors.

game console:
PHP Code:
connect 186.207.128.90:27017password 2023
**** Unable to localize '#matchdraft_phase_action_wait' on panel 'id-map-draft-phase-wait'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Restart' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Back' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Pause' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Slow' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Play' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Fast' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Next' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#Panorama_CSGO_Spray_Cursor_Hint' on panel 'RosettaInfoText'
ChangeGameUIStateCSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN
Connecting to 
public(186.207.128.90:27017) ...
Server using 'friends' lobbiesrequiring pw yeslobby id ffffffffffffffff
ChangeGameUIState
CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME
**** Unable to localize '#GenericConfirmText_Label' on panel descendant of 'MMStatus'
ChangeGameUIStateCSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
PNG load error Interlace handling should be turned on when using png_read_image 

In the server console, when I connect, it reports these lines and then loads the server again as it started.
server console:
PHP Code:
L 05/03/2023 08:53:20World triggered "Round_Start"
-> Reservation cookie f660184dc590f713:  reason [RConnect from 130.103.144.92:27005
L 05
/03/2023 08:53:32server_cvar"nextlevel" "de_mirage"