Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CD Ejecter 1.0

Post New Thread Reply   

QwertyAccess
Veteran Member
Old 08-25-2004 , 07:42  
Reply With Quote #21

meh bad hal i didnt expect you to make a plugin with it when i told you the command o_o..., well whatever nice plugin , but i kinda dont like it because i imagine great chaos among super noobs thinking their computer got hacked. Still it could probably fall under the abusive, destructive type plugin. *Remembers not to tell people how to upload a virus through the server.
Old 08-25-2004 , 12:01  
Reply With Quote #22

ROFL what an awesome plugin. I tried it out tonight on a couple of my friends. Had to disable the print out as I didn't want them knowing I was doing it You should have heard the reaction!! Great plugin lol.
Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 08-25-2004 , 13:35  
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad HAL 9000
Was it another of your ripoffs?
Oh shush.
Slowhack was awsome.
Old 08-25-2004 , 15:32  
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by QwertyAccess
meh bad hal i didnt expect you to make a plugin with it when i told you the command o_o..., well whatever nice plugin , but i kinda dont like it because i imagine great chaos among super noobs thinking their computer got hacked. Still it could probably fall under the abusive, destructive type plugin. *Remembers not to tell people how to upload a virus through the server.

Ahhhh you were the one, credit added. Well, people that think its getting hacked shouldnt be using the internet. And it gives a admin message to everyone reporting what happend. Its not a big deal, its only for fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Suzuka
Quote:
Was it another of your ripoffs?
Oh shush.
Slowhack was awsome.
I was only teasing you
Old 08-25-2004 , 16:51  
Reply With Quote #25

funny, but you should consider possible damages that this could cause. Some people have multiple CD drives for one thing, so if they are for example burning a CD while this happens you just cost them some money. Or maybe they have their computer pinned against a wall and dont even use the CD drive (even though CD drives support "manual" pushing, your not supposed to do that because it adds to the wear and tear).

This can be funny for use against someone you know but...

this can be the devil on a public server.
Comp615
Old 08-25-2004 , 18:05  
Reply With Quote #26

Weve been over this, we dont really care about it. lol. Plus with your theory, most cd drives will refuse to open during the process of burning a CD.
Send a message via AIM to Comp615
aceracer
Old 08-25-2004 , 20:41  
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
And it gives a admin message to everyone reporting what happend. Its not a big deal, its only for fun
It only reports it if you have it set to report admin activity in the amxx.cfg. Also, it WILL print out the responsable party unless you do what I did and remove this part Anyway, I'd omly use it on my friends...and anyone I thought was hacking. I would not use it against anyone else.
Bad HAL 9000
Old 08-26-2004 , 00:34  
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FBX
]funny, but you should consider possible damages that this could cause. Some people have multiple CD drives for one thing, so if they are for example burning a CD while this happens you just cost them some money. Or maybe they have their computer pinned against a wall and dont even use the CD drive (even though CD drives support "manual" pushing, your not supposed to do that because it adds to the wear and tear).

This can be funny for use against someone you know but...

this can be the devil on a public server.
Who the hell burns CDs while playing HL/CS? And I am willing to bet it wont eject even if that was the case, im sure most CD burning software would prevent the CD door from opening

And who has thier computers front up against a wall? That would make no sense, how do they access the CD drive?

If you have a door on your computer front then chances are the disk will hit it, and either A: pop the door open, or B: Hit the door and detect an obstruction and go back in. Its not going to damage it. And if it does for some magical reason then you should get a new CD drive, because it must be old or very cheap and crummy. I simply dont see damage coming from this.
I made this at a LAN party I was having and half the guys here have doors on thier cases. No bodies drives were damaged

Dont like it? Dont use it
Old 08-26-2004 , 00:45  
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Who the hell burns CDs while playing HL/CS?
great point .....if you dont like it dont use it simple as that
Send a message via AIM to Mos Definit
Timmi the savage
Old 08-26-2004 , 05:39  
Reply With Quote #30

LOl this is GREAT i scared 5 people already WOOOOOT
You rock hardcore.
Send a message via Yahoo to Timmi the savage