Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

EnTeR ThE MaTriX!

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Fun Stuff       
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 08-01-2004 , 20:44   EnTeR ThE MaTriX!
Reply With Quote #1

This is my first major plugin. I have made it so u can become either a trinity or smith model. Both will be depened on if ur CT or T. So far the admin must turn u into one. You get powers as well. (high jump, unlimited bullets w/ deagle, speed)

A pic of the models:
www.burnsdesign.org/pics/smith.jpg
www.burnsdesign.org/pics/neo.jpg

Code:
/******************************* * EnTeR ThE MaTriX *  By Burnzy * <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> * <a href="http://www.burnsdesign.org" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">www.burnsdesign.org</a> * * Credits: * ======== *  AssKicR - Agent Superhero *  Blunted - Help with register_event & help along way *  JJKiller - Help along way * * This plugin will allow an admin * to shock a player into the matrix * * Clients as well can turn enter the matrix * if the cvar is set to 1. * * Admin Commands: * =============== *  amx_matrix <nick|authid|#userid> *  amx_unmatrix <nick|authid|#userid> * * Client Commands: * ================ *  These only work if cvar matrix_client is 1 *    say /matrix *    say /unmatrix * * Cvars: * ======          Default    #'s     What does it do? *  matrix_client     0      <0|1>      -lets admin set if clients can enter matrix on own *  matrix_health    200    100-300     -sets matrix players health *  matrix_armor     200    100-300     -sets matrix players armor * * Where files go? * =============== *  <a href="http://www.burnsdesign.org/downloads/matrix.zip" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">www.burnsdesign.org/downloads/matrix.zip</a> *    -sound/ambience/realworld.wav") *    -models/player/smith/smith.mdl") *    -models/player/neo/neo.mdl") * * Known Bugs: * =========== *  -Not giving deagle when enter matrix *  -Not playing sound *  -The whole client thing isnt working *  -Speed isnt working *  -Neo model does not die properly * * When you are in the matrix, you can: * ==================================== *  -Look like Neo or Smith (depend on team) *  -Unlimted Bullets with Deagle (although u must reload) *  -Health and Armor become 200 *  -Half of what normal gravity is *  -High Speed! * * * Changelog: * ========== *  v1.92: *     -Added giving deagle when u type /matrix *  v1.91: *     -Added command for Clients to leave the matrix as well (matrix_client must be 1) *  v1.90: *     -Still something wrong with sound, fixed *     -Gives player deagle when u enter matrix *     -Server does not need the models and sound if they dont want them. *     -Added it so clients can enter matrix on own but cvar must be 1 (matrix_client) *     -Fixed a couple things things with id/player *     -Fixed stuff with speed (made it do it to admin on accident :-/) *  v1.81: *     -My precache had sound in the wrong folder... oops (FIXED) *  v1.80: *     -Added sound when entering matrix *  v1.70: *     -Added Speed for matrix players *  v1.60: *     -Fixed so team change will change model as well. *     -Fixed it so the ResetHUD works *  v1.50: *     -Neo model now instead of Trinity. *     -CT's are Neo and T's are Agent Smith *     -New command is amx_matrix and amx_unmatrix *     -Fixed Error with only 1 person. *  v1.20: *     -Made it so Characters have half amount of gravity as server default. *     -Added Cvars *     -Limitation in Cvars *     -Made it so u can only enter the matrix, if ur not in it. *     -Made it so u can only leave the matrix, if ur in it. *  v1.00: *     -Initial Release * * To Do: * ===== *   -Allow only weapon to be Deagle (like deagle arena) *   -Make each bullet from deagle x2 damage *   -Make it so all players are models and plugin is based like on and off. *******************************/ #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <cstrike> #include <fun>

Get the models from here:
www.burnsdesign.org/downloads/matrix.zip - update for v1.80
-smith model
-neo model
-sound file
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_matrix.sma - 1440 views - 11.5 KB)
Veteran Member
Old 08-01-2004 , 20:50  
Reply With Quote #2

so this is not admin only? but all players who needs to download it?

nice work by the way mate
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 08-01-2004 , 23:07  
Reply With Quote #3

i love this plugin. I cant wait to expand it!
Old 08-02-2004 , 00:00  
Reply With Quote #4

I would suggest against giveing the deagle 100 damage... unlimited ammo is enough of a boost.

If you ever played 007 or any similar game think of it this way, a golden gun with no reload time and infinite bullets.... just plain unfair.

Maybe give the deagle a damage multiplier of sorts so it can do double damage or something, or some sort of damage boost.

As far as expanding, the sky is the limit really. I already gave you a handfull of suggestions over MSN for your Agent, but you can always add more characters down the road aswell (such as Neo, Morpheus, Phaseing Twins etc)

Good job so far
BillyTheKid
Old 08-02-2004 , 00:21   Nice Plugin
Reply With Quote #5

Nice Plugin man! Agent Smith looks damn good man! Again nice work.. I'm putting this on my server.

1 cent + 1 cent = my 2 cents
Send a message via AIM to BillyTheKid
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 08-02-2004 , 00:27  
Reply With Quote #6

i feel loved Im making a new update with levitation and with cvars for health, armor, and gravity...
Old 08-02-2004 , 00:28   Don't forget
Reply With Quote #7

Hey man don't forget speed! Like little speed burst Weeeeeeee
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 08-02-2004 , 00:37  
Reply With Quote #8

i am trying... its easy to put speed on but seems hard to take off.
Old 08-02-2004 , 00:50   Cheer
Reply With Quote #9

... man a full mod would be cool T's be Agents and CT's be humans. Admins on T's would be agent smith and Admins on CT's would be NEO.

With Skins and all!

That would kick ass.....
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 08-02-2004 , 01:02  
Reply With Quote #10

dont u mean all the players? this isnt just for admins... so far the admins can turn people just into people. I will make it a mod like... amx_agentneo <1|0> or sumthing...

maybe if anyone nos if there is a neo skin available... i can only find agent.

Well it would be like Ct's are Neo and T's are Agents. And they both have difer powers.