12% 

[TF2] Better Vote Scramble

Post New Thread Reply   

eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 07-07-2015 , 21:24   Re: [TF2] Better Vote Scramble
Reply With Quote #31

Hi Dr. McKay, is this still supported?

We always used gScramble. One of the things i loved about it that the scrambles were never random, you could set it to scramble players with most points or highest kill/death ratio's evenly to each team. It's what i see a lot that goes wrong on most servers. People vote for a scramble and after the scramble the teams are still stacked because the scramble was random...

As far as i've read the stock TF2 scrambling system is random too. Does anyone know a scrambling plugin that takes into account the player scores/skills?
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-07-2015 , 22:28   Re: [TF2] Better Vote Scramble
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
Hi Dr. McKay, is this still supported?

We always used gScramble. One of the things i loved about it that the scrambles were never random, you could set it to scramble players with most points or highest kill/death ratio's evenly to each team. It's what i see a lot that goes wrong on most servers. People vote for a scramble and after the scramble the teams are still stacked because the scramble was random...

As far as i've read the stock TF2 scrambling system is random too. Does anyone know a scrambling plugin that takes into account the player scores/skills?
The only thing this plugin does is make it so that a number of people have to type !votescramble before it actually starts the vote, as opposed to one person selecting Vote Scramble from the menu.