[ANY] Night VIP

Post New Thread Reply   

Mesharsky How2Kill
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-18-2023 , 04:12   Re: [ANY] Night VIP
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSpecter View Post
Hi, you know I have been testing this add-on and it does not work correctly. I put for example from 1 am to 2 am and the players still have the commands of a vip. Any solution?
Hello,

I tested the plugin once again and times seems to be correct. I need more feedback. The time plugin get's it's your server's configured local timezone. So let's say if your server is located in europe and it's time is in this UTC zone that's the time you need to use.

I see people hosting servers outside their countries and that makes the confusion sometimes.

Also plugin does not take flags away after the time is gone (as there is not proper approach to it at this moment). They need to reconnect. So if they still stay on the server their flags won't be taken (i will add a configuration key to it so you can enable/disable that feature).

Thanks everyone for using my work!

Any requests or question please contact me on discord: Mesharsky#6565
Happy DODs player
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-21-2023 , 04:12   Re: [ANY] Night VIP
Reply With Quote #12

Will test this in the next days to come thanks
Old 02-02-2023 , 12:13   Re: [ANY] Night VIP
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesharsky How2Kill View Post
Hello,

I tested the plugin once again and times seems to be correct. I need more feedback. The time plugin get's it's your server's configured local timezone. So let's say if your server is located in europe and it's time is in this UTC zone that's the time you need to use.

I see people hosting servers outside their countries and that makes the confusion sometimes.

Also plugin does not take flags away after the time is gone (as there is not proper approach to it at this moment). They need to reconnect. So if they still stay on the server their flags won't be taken (i will add a configuration key to it so you can enable/disable that feature).
I tried it again and it did not work for me.

I set it from 13:00 to 14:00. But it is as if it is still activated and you can still use the advantages of a vip. My server is argentinian, will it influence something?