8% 

[L4D2]Arcade Edition[MOD]

Post New Thread Reply   

SEGA EMPRESS ERIS
Old 05-25-2019 , 20:31   Re: [L4D2]Arcade Edition[MOD]
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
Good job cleaning it up - looks like DHooks and Left4Downtown are still missing from your list.
Thank you I put DHooks and Left4Downtown links in the post! CvarTest.smx will use a different plugin that accomplishes the same effect, showing hidden cvars after you type in a command. Which will be linked and posted in the source code on the next update (would of gotten it before, but I missed that one).

Also I put in Forceset link as well which will also be in the download in the next update. Basically it makes all 8 survivors playable on every campaign. Just use CSM to change character, which I will also change to !csm to change your char and !csc to change a clients char on the next mod update + more!

Last edited by SEGA EMPRESS ERIS; 05-26-2019 at 23:33. Reason: EDIT: Forceset, CvarTest
hoanganh81097
Old 05-26-2019 , 23:07   Re: [L4D2]Arcade Edition[MOD]
Reply With Quote #22

can u tell me your version L4d2downtown and sourcemod u using ?
SEGA EMPRESS ERIS
Old 05-26-2019 , 23:38   Re: [L4D2]Arcade Edition[MOD]
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoanganh81097 View Post
can u tell me your version L4d2downtown and sourcemod u using ?
Me and for the current download of this mod:

SourceMod 1.9.0.6269, by AlliedModders LLC

Left 4 Downtown 2 Extension (0.5.4.2) by Igor "Downtown1" Smirnov / Andrew "XBetaAlpha" Burrows / AtomicStryker / Michael "ProdigySim" Busby

I put the metamod version just in case:

Metamod:Source version 1.10.7-dev

EDIT: Also Pounce Damage uncap for Hunter doesn't seem to work even when taking the metamod out of the folder in pounce damage uncap folder in downloads (unintentional, will be fixed in the next mod update)

Last edited by SEGA EMPRESS ERIS; 05-27-2019 at 00:08. Reason: Pounce_damage_uncap bug
SEGA EMPRESS ERIS
Old 06-14-2019 , 20:55   Re: [L4D2]Arcade Edition[MOD]
Reply With Quote #24

Wondering if Smoker Tongue Drag Damage can be put into Co-Op / Campaign mode through a plugin? Like Smoker Cloud Damage and Boomer Splash Damage? I made a thread about it here Smoker Tongue Drag Damage Request for Campaign Mode! But I am curious if anyone can make such a plugin for the Smoker Tongue? Because it has drag damage in Versus mode. This would be really cool in Campaign mode especially for this l4d2 arcade edition mod.

Also I updated the mod with a bunch of new stuff to make the gameplay better feel free to download the new version for those that like the mod!
Old 12-09-2019 , 00:12   Re: [L4D2]Arcade Edition[MOD]
Reply With Quote #25

OK updated the mod with hunter pounce on distance damage, smoker tongue drag damage, as seen from versus. Thanks to Silvers for coding this in for me! Coop players enjoy it very much thank you again for your time and effort! Hunter Pounce on Distance Damage Smoker Tongue Drag Damage

Thanks again for everyones help and again report any bugs problems to me in email or post them here in this thread and I will try to fix them ASAP.

Thank you!

Last edited by SEGA EMPRESS ERIS; 06-27-2020 at 06:19. Reason: removed tickrate enabler, caused problems.
SEGA EMPRESS ERIS
Old 06-27-2020 , 06:40   Re: [L4D2]Arcade Edition[MOD]
Reply With Quote #26

Currently in live game and in this l4d2arcade mod there is a bug with the witch where u can go Idle after u startle a witch and it will make her target someone else other than u despite cvars that control whether or not the witch can attack another target survivor than the first one that startled her. However there is no source code provided so I didnt put it in so the mod gets unapproved.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2647014

I use that plugin too on the mod I was wondering if anyone can patch the witch to fix the bug with her going after other survivors or losing her intended target if her target that startled her goes idle. Or has a plugin with source code to block Idle.

In this thread, 6 posts down

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...=315481&page=4

There is a intended workaround fix to stop people from exploiting the witch bug basically its suppose to block idle if u startle a witch so people don't abuse the bug.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...37#post2707937 then you can just put this cvar in server.cfg so players dont take forever to auto-Idle sm_cvar director_afk_timeout 15

Thank you all for your time and effort!

Last edited by SEGA EMPRESS ERIS; 07-07-2020 at 22:18. Reason: temporary workaround for witch idle glitch
fdxx
Old 02-09-2021 , 05:43   Re: [L4D2]Arcade Edition[MOD]
Reply With Quote #27

Thank you, this is great
Krufftys Killers
Old 09-13-2021 , 08:11   Re: [L4D2]Arcade Edition[MOD]
Reply With Quote #28

can't download Stripper Source L4D2 Arcade Edition Maps files
SEGA EMPRESS ERIS
Old 09-18-2021 , 14:00   Re: [L4D2]Arcade Edition[MOD]
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krufftys Killers View Post
can't download Stripper Source L4D2 Arcade Edition Maps files
OK try downloading it from this post here i posted it as an attachment. let me know if anything else does not work. anyone here in addition.

thank you.

also. it worked on 9/18/2021 but there are 2 links now if it does not.

thank you for notifying me.

Peace! <3
Attached Files
File Type: zip L4D2ArcadeEditionStripperMaps11.1.2020.zip (3.02 MB, 173 views)
Old 10-13-2023 , 01:33   Re: [L4D2]Arcade Edition[MOD]
Reply With Quote #30

Your link is broken for [L4D2]-HOT-PURSUIT-RACING-EDITION-ALIENWARE-ARENA-DOWNLOAD-[RED|GOLD] download