Old 05-27-2004 , 16:15  
Reply With Quote #101

where to put the swearwords.ini file?
JoeLowE
Old 05-28-2004 , 10:37  
Reply With Quote #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLowE
I cant find "XP_CHANGEABLE_OUTSIDE" in Pimp Daddys warcraft3FT.sma.....
I have to change thet to have xp loss
Plz help
*BUMP*
xeroblood
BANNED
Old 05-28-2004 , 11:33  
Reply With Quote #103

XP_CHANGEABLE_OUTSIDE is in the config file for WC3FT I believe, not in the actual *.sma file..
Send a message via MSN to xeroblood
JoeLowE
Old 05-30-2004 , 17:05  
Reply With Quote #104

I cant find it
here is my cfg file:
Code:
// Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Configuration File // Note: NO MATTER WHAT, you must have the mysql module running // even if you're not using it mp_savexp 1    // Enables saving of experience (uses a vault, default is 0) sv_mysql 0        // this will save w/MySQL (note: to use this mp_savexp must also be 1, default is 0) FT_saveby 0    // What should I save this as?  steam id = 0, IP = 1, name = 2 (IP AND NAME DOES NOT WORK FOR MYSQL, default is 0) // MySQL configuration FT_mysql_host "127.0.0.1"      // Host Name FT_mysql_user "root"            // User Name FT_mysql_pass ""            // Password FT_mysql_db "amx"         // Database Name sv_mysql_auto_pruning 0   // Automatically prunes the database of old users at a mapchange occuring between 5:36 to 5:59 AM (default is 0) sv_daysbeforedelete 31      // However many days before deleting XP or pruning from MySQL database (default is 31) sv_mysqltablename "war3users"      // Table Name, no need to change (default is war3users) sv_mysql_save_end_round 0      // Save Users at the end of each round (causes slight lag, default is 0) // Game Play Enhancements mp_xpmultiplier 1.0   // set the level required to gain a level as a multiple (default 1.0) mp_weaponxpmodifier 1         // gives additional XP for using certain weaker weapons (default is 1) sv_restrictultimate 0         // Will restrict the use of ultimates to once per round (default is 0) mp_grenadeprotection 0      // Only 1 HE grenade will be allowed for purchase (default is 0) sv_allowwar3vote 1      // Allow a vote to disable war3 (default is 1) amx_votewar3_ratio 0.70   // Ratio required to disable/enable war3 on a vote (default is 0.70) sv_warcraft3 1        // Set this to 0 to disabled warcraft (default is 1) FT_position 0            // 0 is for left, 1 is for right (where to put the information for those spectating, default is 0) FT_centerhud 1        // Automatically makes the hud be centered (message that shows xp/race/level, default is 1) FT_min_b4_XP 2        // minimum amount of players needed b4 awarding XP (default is 2) // Experience given for various things FT_bombplanterxp 50   // XP given for planting the bomb (default is 50) FT_defusexp 50        // XP given for defusing the bomb (default is 50) FT_hostagexp 50    // XP given for helping to rescue the hostages (default is 50) FT_killrescuemanxp 50         // XP given for killing the person rescuing the hostages (default is 50) FT_xpbonus 150      // XP given for purchasing tome of experience (default is 150) FT_kill_bomb_carrier_bonus 50      // XP given for killing the bomb carrier (default is 50, set to 0 to disable) FT_defuser_kill_bonus 50        // XP given for killing the defuser (default is 50, set to 0 to disable) FT_VIP_kill_bonus 50            // XP given for killing the VIP (default is 50, set to 0 to disable) FT_VIP_escape_bonus 50      // XP given when the VIP escapes (default is 50, set to 0 to disable) FT_headshot_bonus 20            // XP given for getting a headshot (default is 20, set to 0 to disable) FT_hostage_touch_bonus 1        // Bonus is given (based on level) for touching the hostage (default is 1) FT_attempt_defuse_bonus 1      // Bonus is given (based on level) for attempting to defuse the bomb (default is 1) FT_bomb_event_bonus 1         // Bonus is given for bomb events (spawning w/it,picking it up, dropping it, default is 1) FT_VIP_spawn_bonus 1            // Bonus is given for spawning as the VIP (default is 1) FT_hostage_kill_xp 1            // XP it taken for killing a hostage (default is 1) FT_xp_radius 750            // Radius to give XP to teammates near where the special objective is completed (rescued hosties, bomb planted, killed vip, vip escaped, default is 750) FT_round_win_XP 50      // Experience given to the winning team (default is 50) // Miscellaneous functions unique to Frozen Throne FT_items_in_hud 0         // Display items w/a HUD message (this will take up 1 of the 4 channels, default is 0) FT_spec_info 1        // Show Spectating information for dead players (default is 1) FT_objectives 1    // If enabled, will display message in chat to show XP they gain for completing certain objectives (default is 1) FT_reset_skills 1         // Allows users to reset their skills (default is 1) FT_show_icons 1    // Shows icons on your screen when your ultimate is ready (default is 1) FT_show_player 1            // Shows player health/armor/weapon when you look at a teammate (default is 1) FT_kill_objectives 0            // Shows how much XP you gain for killing someone (each kill, default is 0) FT_competitive 0            // Prevents using the shopmenu when not in the buyzone and after buytime (default is 0) // TYPE OF WARCRAFT (If race 4 or 5 is selected, messsages will say WAR3 instead // of saying WAR3FT, also shopmenu2 will be disabled, as well as saying rings and ability) FT_8race 1        // Set to 1 to enable ALL races (default is 1) FT_5race 0        // Set to 1 to enable ONLY 5 races (default is 0) FT_4race 0        // Set to 1 to enable ONLY 4 races (EXACT SAME AS TRADITIONAL WARCRAFT 3, default is 0) // Ultimate countdowns (time until they can be resused) FT_teleport_cooldown 35.0      // Teleport and Blink (default is 35.0) FT_entanglingroots_cooldown 35.0    // Entangling roots (default is 35.0) FT_chainlightning_cooldown 35.0  // Chainlightning (default is 35.0) FT_locusts_cooldown 35.0        // Locust Swarm (default is 35.0) FT_bigbadvoodoo_cooldown 35.0      // Big Bad Voodoo (default is 35.0) FT_flamestrike_cooldown 35.0        // Flame Strike (default is 35.0) // **************************************************************************************************** // ABILITY ENHANCEMENTS // **************************************************************************************************** FT_healing_range 750            // Range for Healing Wave to jump from player to player and heal // Settings for Undead FT_warn_suicide 1         // Tells Undead Scourges their bomb is armed when they hit ultimate key, a second key press then detonates it (default is 1) FT_blast_radius 250   // Blast Radius for undead's suicide bomber, this is not for damage, only for the animation (Default is 250) FT_explosion_range 300      // Range of the suicide bomber's explosion (deals w/damage, default is 300) FT_explosion_max_damage 50    // Max damage for explosion (technically can be more than this, depends on how close to the explosion, default is 50) // Settings for BLINK (Human Ultimate) FT_blinkstartdisabled 1   // Blink is disabled for the first 15 seconds of each round (default is 1.0) FT_blinkenabled 1         // Use blink instead of team teleport (default is 1) FT_blink_cooldown 3.0         // Time to wait for a retry of blink (default is 3.0) FT_blink_diziness 1   // Flashbang effect is 1, for blue diziness set to 2, for none set to 0 (default is 1) FT_blink_protection 1         // slays people who abuse blink on some maps (skywalking, map exploiting, default is 1) FT_blink_delay 15.0   // Delay for blink to be used (default is 15.0) FT_blink_radius 500   // Enemies who have immunity w/in this radius will cause blink to fail (default is 500) // Item configurations FT_glove_timer 10         // Internval between receiving a new grenade withe the Flaming Gloves of Warmth (default is 10) FT_no_gloves_on_ka 1            // Prevents Flaming gloves of warmth on ka maps (default is 1) FT_glove_orc_damage 0         // When using gloves, should orcs be given the crit. dmg? (Default is 0) FT_no_orcnades_on_he 0    // Prevents orc nades on he maps and jail_riot (default is 0)
jsterling
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-02-2004 , 21:49  
Reply With Quote #105

Hows the rewrite going?
Send a message via AIM to jsterling
JoeLowE
Old 06-04-2004 , 04:04  
Reply With Quote #106

Quote:
Quote:
Plz help
*BUMP*
PLZ help!!!!!!! I really need this xp lose
rasvan
Old 06-07-2004 , 06:22   CS15
Reply With Quote #107

Hows the rewrite going?

It will work for CS15 ?

Thank you
Send a message via Yahoo to rasvan
JoeLowE
Old 06-10-2004 , 07:07  
Reply With Quote #108

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Plz help
*BUMP*
Is it impossible??????
Is it no one who knows??????????
JoeLowE
Old 06-13-2004 , 05:55  
Reply With Quote #109

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Plz help
*BUMP*
Is it impossible??????
Is it no one who knows??????????
I give up.....
So no one knows where to find XP_CHANGEABLE_OUTSIDE.
Strange because somone wrote to change that line
azure
Old 06-28-2004 , 10:24  
Reply With Quote #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeroblood
Good point AssKicR!!!

Ok, I will eventually build a "Slim-Lined Swear Filter" or something..
That I hope will not have the same Linux issue as this one has..
Ah this would be great. I definitely would use one with no punishments. Especially since it includes KrezerJ's plugin. I had been using a version of his that I found on the old amx forums. I had to change a couple things to get it to work. I was hoping someone who actually knows what they are doing would put out an up to date version.
our CS:Source server : 66.150.107.6:27015
IRC on Gamesurge @ #NHCS