Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[v2.5.2, March 19] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod

Post New Thread Reply   

GuskiS
Veteran Member
Old 03-04-2015 , 10:55   Re: [v2.5.1, February 15] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #331

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohan6516 View Post
how to make a innocent glow green when shot by UMP?
Use golden gun instead for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkike93 View Post
I got this when i compile ttt_item_knife.sma

http://prntscr.com/6cm3iz

I dont know if that warning is the reason to the knife issue when try to throw it, anyway i hope u can fix this, and if its possible can u give me 2.5.0 files and resources? I cant find anywhere previous version
You should use 1.8.3 amxx version for 2.5.x as it works fine.
The Hidden
Cowboys vs Indians
JailBreak Supreme
Survival Madness
Rohan6516
Old 03-04-2015 , 12:08   Re: [v2.5.1, February 15] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #332

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuskiS View Post
Use golden gun instead for that.
i was asking if detective uses UMP on anyone he must glow in green (innocent) or red (traitor) but the UMP is useless as it detects nothing in the latest version which i used...
is it a bug or cvar needs to be changed?
and golden gun kills in 1 shot.. what made u think i was asking for that?
GuskiS
Veteran Member
Old 03-04-2015 , 12:20   Re: [v2.5.1, February 15] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #333

UMP gun is messing up players aim/view - for example, detective shots you while you are aiming up, after hit you, you would be aiming down.
Golden gun makes innocent glow green, but traitors it kills with one shot.
The Hidden
Cowboys vs Indians
JailBreak Supreme
Survival Madness
Rohan6516
Old 03-04-2015 , 12:28   Re: [v2.5.1, February 15] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuskiS View Post
UMP gun is messing up players aim/view - for example, detective shots you while you are aiming up, after hit you, you would be aiming down.
Golden gun makes innocent glow green, but traitors it kills with one shot.
i saw a server that makes innocent glow green and traitor red when shot with UMP, can you help me with that? can u provide code for that? or cvar changes if possible?
GuskiS
Veteran Member
Old 03-04-2015 , 14:18   Re: [v2.5.1, February 15] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #335

Nope, I'm not going to make it. I'll keep as default as possible. You can ask for that plugin author to put it here.
Just remembered, that few post back, someone posted edited UMP. Check it out

P.S. Created Fake detective Need to test it
The Hidden
Cowboys vs Indians
JailBreak Supreme
Survival Madness
GuskiS
Veteran Member
Old 03-04-2015 , 15:18   Re: [v2.5.1, February 15] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #336

Ok, looking for new translations: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=238898
The Hidden
Cowboys vs Indians
JailBreak Supreme
Survival Madness
Rohan6516
Old 03-05-2015 , 06:48   Re: [v2.5.1, February 15] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #337

i am facing weird issue with this mod.... when i change to this mod by changing map.. server freezes (players disconnect due to timeout) and after 3-4mins it starts the mod and loads the map..
my server confgis are bad or somethings glitchy with this mod? please help its so annoying.. all my other mods are working fine, facing issue when i change it to TTT.
erkike93
Old 03-06-2015 , 10:42   Re: [v2.5.1, February 15] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #338

Hi there again bro, i think about a idea for next 2.5.x released and i hope do u like it, or at least take in mind for "thing to do" maybe someday, then my idea is add a new grenade item for traitors, that can be used to damaged a group of players in a 'x' radius with a 'x' damage depending of the Karma of the attacker, idk if this is to simple to you, but i think to add grenades improvements this is a idea to give some useful features to the grenades and dont ignore from the mod, and maybe also can add a model to the item.

And in the same way, i think about to add some smoke grenade item for traitors and/or detectives to teleport, something like the Teleport Grenade plugin, you can check here:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...Smoke+Teleport

Can be helpfull for escape, in a intense situation for example if u are a traitor and you are under a attack from 3-4 ppl can use this way to purchase a smoke teleport grenade, and use it to escape, hope u like the ideas, if u dont hope u can add some items to use with grenades will be more "complete" the mod making usefull the grenades packs, regards.
GuskiS
Veteran Member
Old 03-06-2015 , 12:10   Re: [v2.5.1, February 15] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #339

Thanks for suggestions
But I must reject all of them, sorry
I think grenades is useless item, cause you can give players grenades with cvar - ttt_give_nades, I think. They will work based on karma. And has neat model

That smoke teleport grenade is epic and fun hihi. I have been using it in my other servers as advantage of VIP, so OP ;D Maybe I will make it as addon - not included in main package, will see

Btw, everyone in my server loves fake detective ;DD Right now there is only one rule - trust noone cause even the detective can't be trusted
The Hidden
Cowboys vs Indians
JailBreak Supreme
Survival Madness
joshknifer
Veteran Member
Old 03-06-2015 , 15:45   Re: [v2.5.1, February 15] Trouble in Terrorist Town mod
Reply With Quote #340

GuskiS, I have a request, maybe you can do as a stand alone add on. Would love to see a system where a detective can mark players as proven. My thought was a player menu that the could change the status on (Proven, Unproven, MIA, etc.) Could also be a secondary function of the gun that moves bodies around where they can click and make that person glow, but only so other detectives can see. Another option would be that a proven player gets a credit as an inno, and can buy a hat, glow, a skin or something that will allow others to know they had been proven by a detective. Just thought it would be a fun option.