Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

.mdl and .waw files :S

Post New Thread Reply   

FreEKilleR
Old 01-27-2005 , 07:51   .mdl and .waw files :S
Reply With Quote #1

Hi all!
I am Admin and hoster for SUPERHERO - Goteborg (savexp) . A new and very Popular SUPERHERO server . i can install heros , but , some heros demands some .waw files or .mdl (for example Morpheus) . When i start the dedicated server it shows me a "Fatal Error" ModNumForName : models/shmod/sh_morpheus_mp5.mdl . I guess this is an n00b problem that no1 has problems with exept me . When i downloaded Morpheus i got this .mdl file . The thing is that i cant find the "Model" map to place it . Meybe i have to create it ? But where? . Help Please .
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 01-27-2005 , 08:03  
Reply With Quote #2

it goes in the same folder structure as in the download, just upload the "model" folder in the download to your cstrike folder and it will be in the correct place.... or copy it if the server is on your machine.
Old 01-27-2005 , 16:23  
Reply With Quote #3

thx
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 01-27-2005 , 20:26  
Reply With Quote #4

next time if you get heroes from this post: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=32319
make sure you get and install all the files there, cause most likely you will run into problems if you dont... otherwise just go to the hero section and get heroes from there...
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
snap99x
Old 03-23-2005 , 22:21   Re: .mdl and .waw files :S
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreEKilleR
Hi all!
I am Admin and hoster for SUPERHERO - Goteborg (savexp) . A new and very Popular SUPERHERO server . i can install heros , but , some heros demands some .waw files or .mdl (for example Morpheus) . When i start the dedicated server it shows me a "Fatal Error" ModNumForName : models/shmod/sh_morpheus_mp5.mdl . I guess this is an n00b problem that no1 has problems with exept me . When i downloaded Morpheus i got this .mdl file . The thing is that i cant find the "Model" map to place it . Meybe i have to create it ? But where? . Help Please .
i got that problem too
Send a message via AIM to snap99x Send a message via MSN to snap99x