Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D] Zombie Havoc

Post New Thread Reply   

Bigbuck
Old 02-16-2010 , 16:15   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #211

What it should do is spawn the bot when the 5th client is put in the server. For some reason it is not doing this. If you could email me your logs I could go through the ZA logging and try to figure out why. One thing I did notice before, which may or may not be the case now, is when a bot is told to spawn it doesn't do so immediately.
Danny_l4d
Old 02-20-2010 , 13:58   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #212

Hello all,

I have installed this plugin... set it up so 8 bots wil show up at start.. only thing is when I finish a first chapter and the next one loads... only 3 bots + me remain.... how do I fix that there is always 6 to 8 bots on map load??
and is there a plugin or option that it wont be copy of the bot....
I mean when you start a witch that she goes to that person and not the real zoey, bill???
also having trouble spawning 8 medkits (4 always there so need 4 more ) when the new round begins...

Danny
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zombie-havoc.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	60164  
sn0wsh00
Old 12-23-2010 , 11:50   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #213

Thanks for this plugin. It's probably the least glitchiest 4+ player plugin I have used and it even works nicely with Kswki's "everyone gets a unique model" plugin.

I don't think it was mentioned in this thread, but if you want to play with up to say 16 players and don't want to use the +maxplayers command line, switch these lines of code:

Code:
SurvivorMaxLimit           = CreateConVar("sm_l4d_zh_survivor_max_limit", "8", "Maximum amount of survivors allowed (Includes bots)", CVAR_FLAGS, true, 4.0, true, 8.0);
    SurvivorMinLimit        = CreateConVar("sm_l4d_zh_survivor_min_limit", "4", "Starting amount of survivors (Includes bots)", CVAR_FLAGS, true, 4.0, true, 8.0);
    SetConVarBounds(L4D_SurvivorLimit,  ConVarBound_Upper, true, 8.0);
To these lines of code:

Code:
SurvivorMaxLimit           =  CreateConVar("sm_l4d_zh_survivor_max_limit", "8", "Maximum amount of  survivors allowed (Includes bots)", CVAR_FLAGS, true, 4.0, true, 16.0);
    SurvivorMinLimit        =  CreateConVar("sm_l4d_zh_survivor_min_limit", "4", "Starting amount of  survivors (Includes bots)", CVAR_FLAGS, true, 4.0, true, 16.0);
    SetConVarBounds(L4D_SurvivorLimit,  ConVarBound_Upper, true, 16.0);
Recompile the .sp file and then start a server and you can have up to 16 bots in your servers. I tested it out in L4D2 on a local server, but I think it would work in L4D1 as well. I didn't test it out with actual players, though.
fyndler
Old 01-06-2011 , 22:53   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #214

This works for l4d2 ? I cant get mine to load

[01] SourceMod (1.3.6) by AlliedModders LLC
[02] Left 4 Downtown Extension (0.4.6.0) by Igor "Downtown1" Smirnov / Andrew "XBetaAlpha" Burrows
[03] BinTools (1.3.6) by AlliedModders LLC
[04] SDK Tools (1.3.6) by AlliedModders LLC
The rest plugins works
Old 01-14-2011 , 11:19   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyndler View Post
This works for l4d2 ? I cant get mine to load

[01] SourceMod (1.3.6) by AlliedModders LLC
[02] Left 4 Downtown Extension (0.4.6.0) by Igor "Downtown1" Smirnov / Andrew "XBetaAlpha" Burrows
[03] BinTools (1.3.6) by AlliedModders LLC
[04] SDK Tools (1.3.6) by AlliedModders LLC
The rest plugins works
Change this line of the .sp file:
Code:
if (!StrEqual(GameName, "left4dead", false))
to this line:
Code:
if (!StrEqual(GameName, "left4dead2", false))
Then recompile.

Or if you're too lazy to do that, you can just download the plugin attached to this post. It works for L4D2 and it supports up to 16 players.
Attached Files
File Type: smx l4d2_zombie_havoc_16players.smx (16.4 KB, 1156 views)
Old 01-15-2011 , 12:28   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #216

Something new with the 5th player in spectator problem?
Any updates so far?
The 5th Survivor
Old 03-16-2012 , 16:29   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #217

Nice plugin Bigbuck. Works great and I have it installed in my L4D1 server. Just a suggesion though, you may want to add to the thread title the other functions of this plugin, such as Zombie Havoc (+more players, medkits, & Super tanks). I say this because looking at the tilte, I would have never guessed that this allows you to spawn additional med kits throughout a map.

I also really like that this allows you to control how many starting survivors you have at the beggining of a map. I was looking for a way to do that and your plugin was the answer.

I've had a conflict with this and KrX's Survivor Upgrades. Sometimes having both of these plugins enabled, doesn't allow the spawning of extra med kits. Especially when you start with more than 4 survivors. Has anyone else encountered this?

But anyway, thanks BigBuck
NeoTM
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-23-2013 , 05:22   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #218

Infortunatly it seems like their is no more scripters on l4d2 now.
I try desesperatly to make this plugin works but i can't have more than 4 players in my server.
The plugin is working well for the additional medkit and i can see the Cvars in HLSW (also see the plugin in the sm plugins list).
i use l4d2 zombie havos 16 players and left4downtown 2.
i put in my server.cfg

l4d_maxplayers 8
sm_cvar sv_visiblemaxplayers 8
sm_cvar l4d_maxplayers 8
sv_allow_lobby_connect_only 0

My server got 8 slots shown in HLSW but only 4 when i try to acces it by the l4d2 game menu (connect ipserver give me a full server message)
Is someone have this plugin working to show me is server.cfg setting or what plugin he got to make it work, please? thank you ;)
Sorry for my bad english (i'm french)

Last edited by NeoTM; 02-26-2013 at 16:40.
Crazygamer34894
Old 10-28-2014 , 08:19   Re: [L4D] Zombie Havoc
Reply With Quote #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoRd1N View Post
Plugin working well but not included nobots feature. (L8D only spawns bots for human replacement Cvar: sm_l8d_nobots) It would be great if this feature. I hope that future developments might plugin.
i know theres a Option to use -nobots in the Command line

is This plugin Still usable ??? ;)