Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]

Post New Thread Reply   

PacketLoss
Old 02-20-2016 , 20:54   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #251

Hey Arthur,

Here is a link to a list of servers which I would consider "Suspect" for taking advantage of the system.

http://insatiable-gaming.org/

Thanks,

Mike

AKA PacketLoss
Arthur.PinionGG
Old 02-29-2016 , 17:00   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #252

Just a heads up, we're cracking down on advertiser fraud majorly. Any communities found to be bumping their stats, or running Pinion in an environment or method that isn't approved we'll be adjusting invoices or suspending accounts in extreme cases.
HighFPS
Old 03-06-2016 , 14:53   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #253

Just a heads up, would be nice if we got some type of response from pinion when emailed.
Feeling like PacketLoss here, multiple emails no response.

Looks like after pinion was absorbed by a bigger company they have forgotten about the lil guys who helped pinion grow. It's been like this for weeks, so this is when i take my business elsewhere. GG

Last edited by HighFPS; 03-06-2016 at 16:51.
WarriorDan007
Old 03-06-2016 , 14:58   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFPS View Post
Just a heads up, would be nice if we got some type of response from pinion when emailed.

Looks like after pinion was absorbed by a bigger company they have have forgotten about the lil guys who helped pinion grow. It's been like this for weeks, so this is when i take my business elsewhere. GG
I'd recommend going with MOTDGD. They offer better rates, pretty decent support, and they honestly seem to really care about their community. I've been with them for a couple months now, after switching from Pinion, and I don't regret the change. (You can find MOTDGD at: http://motdgd.com/ )
I don't know what Pinion's been like lately, but I'm sorry they've not been treating people like you right. Whatever you end up choosing, I hope it works out well for you!
Old 03-11-2016 , 15:03   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFPS View Post

Looks like after pinion was absorbed by a bigger company they have forgotten about the lil guys who helped pinion grow. It's been like this for weeks, so this is when i take my business elsewhere. GG
Can you pm me your email / community name? We have a full time support staff with no pending tickets in our system.

New website is live! Likewise new Pinion control panel can be found at http://cp-ng.pinion.gg existing username / passwords should work.

This month the old CP is still used for billing, next month we will switch over. There will be a quick bugfix for the 1.16.00 branch hopefully Monday - which is why we haven't pushed it via updater. Lots of goodness in the pipeline!

Last edited by Arthur.PinionGG; 03-11-2016 at 15:29.
cinnamon
Old 04-02-2016 , 22:08   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #256

ads for my community have been really low, started in the middle of last month. Like, not the normal fluctuation, just uncharacteristically low. I have owner/admin immunity for myself so I decided to remove my immunity, and I noticed that a lot of the ads were just blank. anyone else having this issue? suddenly my impressions are very very low...

Last edited by cinnamon; 04-02-2016 at 22:09.
irepz
Old 04-04-2016 , 16:24   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #257

No pendant tickets in your system? Then maybe your system doesnt register tickets because im also waiting an answer since some days to the following question : why there is no entry for marché
in my invoices !?
Old 04-06-2016 , 13:05   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #258

Never got my payment this month... invoices were all submitted on the 1st of the month.
Arthur.PinionGG
Old 04-07-2016 , 18:43   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamon View Post
ads for my community have been really low, started in the middle of last month. Like, not the normal fluctuation, just uncharacteristically low. I have owner/admin immunity for myself so I decided to remove my immunity, and I noticed that a lot of the ads were just blank. anyone else having this issue? suddenly my impressions are very very low...
Shoot an email to [email protected] and I'll check for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irepz View Post
No pendant tickets in your system? Then maybe your system doesnt register tickets because im also waiting an answer since some days to the following question : why there is no entry for marché
in my invoices !?
New control panel doesnt have any invoices as it's only live from April, old invoices can be found in https://cp.pinion.gg/#invoices

We won't be importing any of the old data into the new system as it would get messy. Everything legacy is being currently replaced.

Thankfully going forward, no need to generate invoices as new panel will do it automatically. As requested, we're building out a mobile responsive template so you can check stats on the go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
Never got my payment this month... invoices were all submitted on the 1st of the month.
Contact support please, a number are on hold - we did send emails to most of them. But if you don't get your payment by the 1st it means something could be wrong.

Over the next week we'll be pushing the latest 1.6.XX plugin via updater and launching PoG v2.

There's a new product on the horizon for everyone too! More on this within the next month. As a general reminder, new control panel automatically awards payment bonuses for Communities with >1% and >2% CTR.

Last edited by Arthur.PinionGG; 04-07-2016 at 18:46.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 04-07-2016 , 18:51   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur.PinionGG View Post
Contact support please, a number are on hold - we did send emails to most of them. But if you don't get your payment by the 1st it means something could be wrong.
Yeah, never got an email or notification. Email sent to [email protected]. On the old control panel, the status is still set to "Processing".

Last edited by sneaK; 04-07-2016 at 18:52.