8% 

Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]

Post New Thread Reply   

juss
Old 09-06-2016 , 16:44   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixl View Post
You have Socket and SteamWorks, so the plugin should work.

As for cURL, you can check out: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...152216&page=19 -- Seems the issue you're having is know and there's a fix in that thread.
Yep, got [03] cURL Extension (1.3.0.0): cURL Extension working now

i have 30 CSGO servers 5x5 (4k unique players every 24 hours - so it probably more than 10k connections every 24 hours)

is it normal that it shows 505 IMPRESSIONS? and 1 visitor (also what are those!?)
servers are in russia - as well as most players are

on the attachment shown 1 day (which is 6.09.2016 )

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 12.47.46 AM.png
Views:	392
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	157287  

Last edited by juss; 09-06-2016 at 16:54.
pixl
Old 09-06-2016 , 19:30   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #352

The numbers seem off, but that's more of a questions for the people at Pinion to answer, not me since they'll have better insight into your account. I'd suggest going to: https://cp-ng.pinion.gg/support or waiting for one of the guys who browses this thread to answer you question, but the latter might not be the quickest solution. Good luck!
juss
Old 09-07-2016 , 01:26   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #353

Quote:
The numbers seem off, but that's more of a questions for the people at Pinion to answer, not me since they'll have better insight into your account. I'd suggest going to: https://cp-ng.pinion.gg/support or waiting for one of the guys who browses this thread to answer you question, but the latter might not be the quickest solution. Good luck!
Thanks a lot for your help! <3

visitors number changed in the morning:

does ads load fast for you ? to me its black screen for 3 - 6 seconds, when it shows up, also sometimes i see black screen and hear music
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 1.18.32 PM.png
Views:	367
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	157292  

Last edited by juss; 09-07-2016 at 05:21.
pixl
Old 09-07-2016 , 16:37   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #354

I haven't had any issues with ads loading, but I'm in the US, so there may be different load times for different ads.
juss
Old 09-07-2016 , 16:42   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #355

Quote:
I haven't had any issues with ads loading, but I'm in the US, so there may be different load times for different ads.
I see, thanks a lot <3, is it possible that you know any plugin thats puts in DataBase (Mysql) player step, id on connect to server, i need it to keep taking how many players have been on servers trough the day .. i used my motd and php script on it to insert players ip on connect, but now i have pinion motd and been thinking maybe there is a plugin that could do same kind of thing, I'm trying to wright my own , but om not really good with sourcecode
pixl
Old 09-07-2016 , 22:56   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by juss View Post
I see, thanks a lot <3, is it possible that you know any plugin thats puts in DataBase (Mysql) player step, id on connect to server, i need it to keep taking how many players have been on servers trough the day .. i used my motd and php script on it to insert players ip on connect, but now i have pinion motd and been thinking maybe there is a plugin that could do same kind of thing, I'm trying to wright my own , but om not really good with sourcecode
I'll PM you since since the topic is no longer about Pinion and I don't want to clutter this thread with unrelated topics.
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 09-12-2016 , 23:30   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #357

Quote:
I edited the code from GitHub and replaced lines 1212 and 1213 with:

Code:
case kGameCSGO:
    ClientCommand(client, "joingame");
This is indeed the correct fix for the jointeam issue.
I had this implemented in the plugin previously, but a change to CSGO made it actually *prevent* joining teams, so it was commented out. It seems this has reverted and the command is again required.
I'll include this with the next update, thanks for reporting the issue.

Last edited by DarthNinja; 09-12-2016 at 23:30.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 09-13-2016 , 18:42   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #358

Hey Darth, perhaps you can help shed some light on the subject; I did a test today, and with a good, low ping, high speed connection it took a full 3.5 seconds for the ad video to start loading, and 11 seconds total for the ad video to start playing. I think this is why I'm seeing abysmal impressions lately - it just takes forever to load. I'm on the latest version, not sure what I could be doing better about this. Normally by this time I would have over 4x the impressions, today I seem to be at an all time low.
Arthur.PinionGG
Old 09-15-2016 , 14:30   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #359

Just an update for everyone, we pushed a few bug fixes and new game support for BrainBread2. It all got merged into v1.16.15

Quote:
Changelog
1.16.15 <-> 2016 9/14 - Caelan Borowiec
Added support for BrainBread2
Fixed team joining issue with CSGO

1.16.14 <-> 2016 7/31 - Caelan Borowiec
TF2 folder path was incorrect

1.16.13 <-> 2016 7/26 - Caelan Borowiec
Updates to web path logic for game folders
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
Hey Darth, perhaps you can help shed some light on the subject; I did a test today, and with a good, low ping, high speed connection it took a full 3.5 seconds for the ad video to start loading, and 11 seconds total for the ad video to start playing. I think this is why I'm seeing abysmal impressions lately - it just takes forever to load. I'm on the latest version, not sure what I could be doing better about this. Normally by this time I would have over 4x the impressions, today I seem to be at an all time low.
Load speed is really dependent on a few things, where a particular ad comes from and the browser used. Can you email support and link me to this thread we can run through a few things.

Last edited by Arthur.PinionGG; 09-15-2016 at 15:25.
Arthur.PinionGG
Old 09-15-2016 , 15:27   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #360

We also just pushed a Control Panel update that adds a new tab called affiliate campaigns which currently tracks Unikrn Rewards/ POG sign ups and conversion for you.

We'll be generating all the invoices end of this month, there should be a lot of happy community owners with the results.

Users are billed at a 50c CPA, it's only valid for users that sign up in game. Outside of MOTD support is coming soon*

Subject to valve time.