12% 

Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]

Post New Thread Reply   

Arthur.PinionGG
Old 08-16-2016 , 13:40   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #331

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaLlama View Post
running pinion plugins on my servers (5v5) seem to bug out and make it so no one can select a team and play... maybe its conflicting with some other plugin but I doubt it because I have been running the same plugins for months with pinion as well. This started happening after the most recent CSGO update or 2 weeks ago. Its very frustrating.

When I put pinion in my plugins it makes it so people cant select a team and when I move the plugin to disabled they can play again. SO CONFUSED
Can you send me logs? Are you running the latest? Which version of sourcemod do you have loaded?

Last edited by Arthur.PinionGG; 08-16-2016 at 13:41.
pixl
Old 09-04-2016 , 22:41   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #332

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur.PinionGG View Post
Can you send me logs? Are you running the latest? Which version of sourcemod do you have loaded?
I'm having the same issue as DramaLlama.

I'm using build 5928 of Sourcemod and the latest version of the Pinion plugin. I have two servers, one being a retake(https://github.com/splewis/csgo-retakes) and the other a 1v1(https://github.com/splewis/csgo-multi-1v1). Seems the issue is only happening on the retake server and if DramaLlama has a 5v5 server, it's possible his is a retake as well. I've reverted the retakes server Pinion plugin to an older version, which doesn't include the !RewardMe feature and team selection is working.

As for logs, I'm not seeing any errors or any different messages when swapping between the two version.

Edit:

I edited the code from GitHub and replaced lines 1212 and 1213 with:

Code:
case kGameCSGO:
    ClientCommand(client, "joingame");

and it's now working on the retakes server and still working on the 1v1 server.

Last edited by pixl; 09-05-2016 at 16:43.
juss
Old 09-05-2016 , 08:42   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #333

same thing (not able to choose team) + i donk know maybe its normal since i never used this plugin before but when i connect and motd pops up it says something like (not able to find what you looking for) and suggest to go to pinion.gg (like maybe you were looking for - pinion.gg) -- should i set something ? or it couldnt find advert for me, like if it depends on country level - im in russia -- and what if i choose other country like USA - dont really care what ads they would show - just care about income , i just feel like i wanna stick with you guys instead of motdgg (except your plugin doesnt work for csgo just yet - looking forward ) any suggestion ?

from logs:
[SM] Unable to load extension "curl.ext": /home/hiden/hiden/hiden/hiden/hiden/addons/sourcemod/extensions/curl.ext.so: undefined symbol: _ZNSs9_M_mutateEjjj
L 09/05/2016 - 13:27:18: [pinion_adverts.smx] ConVar sm_pinion_adverts_community has not been set: Please check your pinion_adverts config file.
L 09/05/2016 - 13:28:15: Error log file session closed.
L 09/05/2016 - 13:28:16: SourceMod error session started
L 09/05/2016 - 13:28:16: Info (map "de_dust2") (file "errors_20160905.log")
L 09/05/2016 - 13:28:16: [pinion_adverts.smx] ConVar sm_pinion_adverts_community has not been set: Please check your pinion_adverts config file.

if i get it right from log [pinion_adverts.smx] ConVar sm_pinion_adverts_community has not been set: Please check your pinion_adverts config file.

i have my cfg in sourcemod/config folder and sm_pinion_adverts_community set to juss which is my account (plus cfg was auto generated from web site) ... perhaps it cant find my pinion_adverts.cfg in config folder

Thanks ! <3

Last edited by juss; 09-05-2016 at 09:19.
pixl
Old 09-05-2016 , 14:44   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by juss View Post
i have my cfg in sourcemod/config folder and sm_pinion_adverts_community set to juss which is my account (plus cfg was auto generated from web site) ... perhaps it cant find my pinion_adverts.cfg in config folder
Your config should be in /csgo/cfg/sourcemod/ -- Not inside /csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs. Try moving it and seeing if that error goes away. As for not being able to join a team, I think that's a different issue.
juss
Old 09-05-2016 , 15:46   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixl View Post
Your config should be in /csgo/cfg/sourcemod/ -- Not inside /csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs. Try moving it and seeing if that error goes away. As for not being able to join a team, I think that's a different issue.
Thanks for answer , i bet moving cfg to suggested folder will solve one problem, but i problem with choosing team well be still on ,,, just got home from work , will try again , report after

thanks <3

Last edited by juss; 09-05-2016 at 15:47.
juss
Old 09-05-2016 , 16:04   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #336

Yep, confirm - moving cfg to right folder solved one problem , but i still not able to choose team , whatever i do it just cancel , and in log i have only this error - [SM] Unable to load extension "curl.ext": /home/hiden/hiden/hiden/hiden/hiden/addons/sourcemod/extensions/curl.ext.so: undefined symbol: _ZNSs9_M_mutateEjjj

any ideas on this error and problem with choosing team ?

Thanks ! <3

Last edited by juss; 09-05-2016 at 16:06.
pixl
Old 09-05-2016 , 16:35   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #337

Quote:
Yep, confirm - moving cfg to right folder solved one problem , but i still not able to choose team , whatever i do it just cancel , and in log i have only this error - [SM] Unable to load extension "curl.ext": /home/hiden/hiden/hiden/hiden/hiden/addons/sourcemod/extensions/curl.ext.so: undefined symbol: _ZNSs9_M_mutateEjjj

any ideas on this error and problem with choosing team ?

Thanks ! <3
Not sure about the curl extension. On my server, I fixed team selection the issue as I stated above. You can try the compiled version I have and see if it works for you.
Attached Files
File Type: smx pinion_adverts.smx (39.8 KB, 94 views)
juss
Old 09-05-2016 , 17:01   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #338

Quote:
Not sure about the curl extension. On my server, I fixed team selection the issue as I stated above. You can try the compiled version I have and see if it works for you.
Yep i was also wonder to compile it myself
but i get this error:
scripting/include/EasyHTTP.inc(14) : fatal error 182: cannot read from file: "curl"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.

Sadly your compiled version didn't wanted to work =(
24 <Failed> "Pinion Adverts" (1.16.14) by Multiple contributors
pixl
Old 09-05-2016 , 17:19   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #339

Quote:
Yep i was also wonder to compile it myself
but i get this error:
scripting/include/EasyHTTP.inc(14) : fatal error 182: cannot read from file: "curl"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.

Sadly your compiled version didn't wanted to work =(
24 <Failed> "Pinion Adverts" (1.16.14) by Multiple contributors
Are you on the latest version of sourcemod?
juss
Old 09-05-2016 , 17:25   Re: Pinion Adverts [HTML5]
Reply With Quote #340

Quote:
Are you on the latest version of sourcemod?
Nope )

SourceMod Version: 1.7.3-dev+5280

i got compiler work just renamed cURL.inc to curl.inc

but in my sp lies 1212 and 1213 are empty

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 1.23.57 AM.png
Views:	405
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	157266  

Last edited by juss; 09-05-2016 at 17:27.